• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Mindful Breathing

G

I had a chick once that tried to, like, "temper" me with eastern philosophy. It was important to her to get me to meditate. Not possible for me. I actually told her that all of this shit she believed was just a form of social control to suppress violence and, more importantly, dissent since her left wing ideology had abandoned judeo-christian morality but still needed mechanisms of social control. So they stole it from the chinks.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/MKnowlesShow/status/1674085317848989696[/URL]

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Some free advice don’t bother trying to explain reality to a woman, they’re almost as retarded as niggers and you’re only stirring up unnecessary trouble for yourself. When she wants to talk about politics and gay philosophy I just say omg you’re so smart I agree with everything you just said even the part about replacing all the old white men in Congress with Haitian immigrants.
Now show me your butthole.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I don't think that's true at all sir.
Has something to do with being fed formula instead of being breastfed, so your jaw doesnt develop properly, making you look like a beta. The mouthbreathing comes naturally from the receding jaw and fucked up mouth. Now you have retards taping their noses shut when they sleep lmao

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Lova ya miss ya
That cunty profile picture of johnnyboy is unbelievable. It makes me laugh and feel something else at the same time. I cant put my finger on it, and I wouldnt put it in it. He's in his room, right?