• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Michelin star restaurants

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Welcome to the Young Gentlemen's Club. (Sons of Single Moms' Club was too depressing sounding)

Gentlemens-Club-Memminger-Elementary-Scool-FB.jpg
Token white kid in this busted my ribs

G

yeah it's way too weird. and they like pour you a little bit of wine and wait for you to drink it... wtf you meant to do? it tastes like wine. "mm yep good."

I actually asked the chick what happens if I don't like it, since they already opened the bottle, and she said "yeah you'd still have to pay for it" lol.
What I wrote in this post is causing me so much fucking embarrassment now that I know what I was meant to do.

I'VE MADE AN ASS... OF MYSELF.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
What I wrote in this post is causing me so much fucking embarrassment now that I know what I was meant to do.

I'VE MADE AN ASS... OF MYSELF.
No you didn't. Wine snobbery is one of the gayest things there is. You drink it to get drunk, and that's all that matters.

Fucking pomp and circumstance for some old ass grape juice

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
A lot of uncultured rubes in this forum. My parents were taking me to fancy restaurants/country clubs since before I was even 6. I was years before I’d seen a waiter who didn’t pour a bit of wine for the man to taste (they certainly won’t trust a woman’s judgement).

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
A lot of uncultured rubes in this forum. My parents were taking me to fancy restaurants/country clubs since before I was even 6. I was years before I’d seen a waiter who didn’t pour a bit of wine for the man to taste (they certainly won’t trust a woman’s judgement).
I'm glad all the hard work you put in being born rich paid off for you as a child

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I'm just excited to find some country-ass restaurant the niggers don't go to.

There's no Michelin Star restaurant within hours and that's just fine.

Wear a dinner jacket when its 95F? Go fuck yourself, fruitypants.