• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD mentally cycling through a series of honest/mean replies to a woman before going with something normal/supportive

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
one of these is real.
Two are shit posts

- I had stage IV Non Hodgkins Lymphoma that took multiple chemos, and finally starting going away after a CAR-T infusion
- I haven't had sex in 15 years
- I have a Scottish last name
So... your real name isn't Salvatore McAroni?

I forget who dropped that one, but I couldn't just leave it there.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
So... your real name isn't Salvatore McAroni?

I forget who dropped that one, but I couldn't just leave it there.
it's actually Salvatore Montenegro

Do you know how much pressure your parents put on you when they give you that name?!
I should be able to ride a horse, lead a revolution, and be a great lover with a name like that

it's a bit i'm working on

I am really quarter Scottish though

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
one of these is real.
Two are shit posts

- I had stage IV Non Hodgkins Lymphoma that took multiple chemos, and finally starting going away after a CAR-T infusion
- I haven't had sex in 15 years
- I have a Scottish last name
I've heard that this Hodgkins fellow was known as the most heterosexual man diagnosed by science, so much so that his name became a reference in medicine when they need to point out that someone happens to be non heterosexual.

You know how scientists are, always trying to discover new ways to determine if someone owns a dog house...

What puzzles me is that they could just be more direct and say that so and so has a Richter Lymphoma! But I guess it takes time to update medical terminology, and Andy's continuous trips to many proctologists around the country, to do yet another prostate exam, still haven't surpassed Hodgkins fame in the Annals of Medicine.

I've tried to explain to him that it is spelled with two "n"s, as in annual, but you know how stubborn this Non Hodgkins folk sometimes are...

conan-norm