• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD loud eaters

G

have you ever seen Josiah eat?

I have, and it still INFURIATES me. He may live in the third world but there's no reason to behave like one of them savages. Chew with your goddam mouth closed!

[MEDIA=vimeo]753709340[/MEDIA]

bugs-bunny-eating.gif

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I hate people who talk with their mouths full of food more. If you spit any of that on me or my plate, I'll shank you (in Minecraft)
I like to walk into the cafeteria at work and say hello to someone just as they've taken a mouthful. Watching them try to chew it quickly as they nod and try to squeak out a reply brings me joy.

G

If my phone vibrates more than once from multiple texts it sets me off. I have some fawkin issues.
Damn right. I fucking hate when people send me chopped up messages. Just send a wall of text if you have to. I don't like replying and then having another sentence appear that completely changes my reply. Sheesh, modern life! Right fellas?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I always eat as quietly as possible. Where we at with loud eaters? People that moan, breath heavily, smack their lips, lick their fingers? I want to kick them in the head. Learn some fucking manners!
My dad eats like this. Love him dearly, but it makes me want to smash his skull in.