• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD loud eaters

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
In fairnethth, we can't jutht thpectate and that'th what latht night wath. we can free form much better than be athked for thuththinct commentth. we're the color(ed) commentatorth not the play by play guyth even with friendth. we have to agree with what you thaid becauthe honethtly we're good at relating thtorieth and we can do a punch line, but having 4 people on thtartth getting too NPR round table. None of that latht night was what wath intended, the guy died it changed the thubject. Either or the podcatht ith funny when whoever ith on relateth back to forum ththenaniganth and we dithagree that the Hildy guy ithn't funny, he'th a literal goldmine that we jutht need a key to unlock. Either way we jutht come here to laugh and we're not hythterical anymore with all the infighting

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
There is some "condition" where hearing certain noises repeated makes you want to murder someone and I definitely have that.

I developed it as I got older. I cannot stand the sound of people talking about what they're going to have for lunch. People do it at work all the time. How is that interesting? I'm going to eat food, and I want you to shut up until I'm done.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I have a thing about hearing other people eat, even if they aren’t loud. Enrages me ever since I was a kid.

I prefer eating in restaurants because the ambient noise drowns it all out.
Agree but I find myself lately becoming very aggravated when I hear shit like people’s silverware clinking and general “restaurant noise”. If I’m hungover and go out to eat it drives me insane