• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD lighting temperature

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I got some LED flood lights but all the non-Chink makes insisted I use their Jewish app to control it. Yeah let me make an account & give you my email, phone #, & password so I can turn my faggot light on & off. Not!
Yeah, I use the ones that come with their own little remote and don't need anything more than the light power to be on. They're definitely chink brand though.

Anything with the prefix "smart" is probably a shit idea. Why carry a key when your door lock can be opened by your phone? What could possibly go wrong! I saw a guy using his smart watch to pay at the supermarket and the two seconds of humiliation of awkwardly holding his watch up wouldn't be worth the convenience to me.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When you came home from college did your dad show you the one dinner plate, bath towel, and silverware/drinking glass that was for you? And did they tell you if you failed out of college, they would change the locks and buy a shotgun?

We had it rough, ya hear?

View attachment 121201
Lol college?

I was a latchkey kid and got yelled at regularly for eating food out of the fridge that wasn't mine because I sucked at cooking.

I remember my dad waking me up at like 3 am asking if I ate a slice of pizza that was in the fridge. I said yes and got yelled at and again yelled at by my mom, 3 hours later as I was getting ready for middle school, because she had to hear about the stupid pizza slice.

Good times!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Lol college?

I was a latchkey kid and got yelled at regularly for eating food out of the fridge that wasn't mine because I sucked at cooking.

I remember my dad waking me up at like 3 am asking if I ate a slice of pizza that was in the fridge. I said yes and got yelled at and again yelled at by my mom, 3 hours later as I was getting ready for middle school, because she had to hear about the stupid pizza slice.

Good times!
Are you me?