• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD lighting temperature

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I have a hard time visiting my parents house because they have "cool lighting" in every single room.

The living room feels like a hospital waiting room. I told them they really should consider getting some warm lighting, but they're convinced that cool lighting is better.

I think they're in denial because they bought the wrong bulbs...

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
WWAW every modern space being white & grey? Soulless modern faggots. Every building that used to have some character is getting renovated to look like a sterilized hospital cafeteria.
I buy remote LED bulbs. I like the temperature, color, and brightness to reduce over the evening.
I got some LED flood lights but all the non-Chink makes insisted I use their Jewish app to control it. Yeah let me make an account & give you my email, phone #, & password so I can turn my faggot light on & off. Not!

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I have a hard time visiting my parents house because they have "cool lighting" in every single room.

The living room feels like a hospital waiting room. I told them they really should consider getting some warm lighting, but they're convinced that cool lighting is better.

I think they're in denial because they bought the wrong bulbs...
I kind of pictured you like the greasers from The Outsiders, in that you never had parents. Way to ruin the mystery, stupid.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Parents by name. Growing up with them was literally like living with roommates.
When you came home from college did your dad show you the one dinner plate, bath towel, and silverware/drinking glass that was for you? And did they tell you if you failed out of college, they would change the locks and buy a shotgun?

We had it rough, ya hear?

maxresdefault (6).jpg