• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kidney dialysis?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Well, I’m still on it. I feel better, but I have to go three times a week for four hours. I just sit there connected to tubes and watch the tv with their shitty channels.

I also have to watch what I drink since my body retains too much fluuuuuuiiiiiiid.
Dialysis is an albatross I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, brothaman. God be with you no bs.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I was diagnosed with Adorable Huggable Boy Disorder. Unfortunately, I wasn’t cured.

*Cue worm wheezing performatively*
d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
To be fair, the pain is long since gone. The real shit now is I can’t drink too much fluuuuiiiiid anymore since I don’t produce much urine anymore. Plus, due to the tubes in my chest I can’t shower because they can’t get wet, lest I get a blood infection.
So what you gotta hooker it up with wipes?

G

I remember reading an interview with Mel years ago where he said that he had a horseshoe kidney. He attributed his superhuman levels of energy to it and said that Margaret Thatcher had had one too. Sorry to hear that it's causing you issues. Godspeed.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
To be fair, the pain is long since gone. The real shit now is I can’t drink too much fluuuuiiiiid anymore since I don’t produce much urine anymore. Plus, due to the tubes in my chest I can’t shower because they can’t get wet, lest I get a blood infection.
What the fuck, you've got tubes sticking out of you like you're in the Matrix?