• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kidney dialysis?

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
No, this isn’t a Pat thread in the wrong forum.

Like fatty though, I take blood pressure meds. Unlike him, it’s because of a congenial disorder rather than shitty bar meatloaf and cheap beer. I have a horseshoe kidney, which means I only have one conjoined kidney.

Welp, after almost 40 years, it’s finally giving out which means I had to get my first surgery where they insert tubing into my chest so I can start dialysis on Monday. Shit sucks, it hurts to reach for things or so much as turn my head.

I’m also not eligible for a transplant due to refusing to take the Jew juice. So, I’m fucked no matter what.

Sorry, for the rant. I just needed to share with my fellow brothermen.

Inb4 “Nice Kidney, Stupid!”

G

Bin Laden had the best dialysis treatments and he still could only live until December of 2001.

People don't ask why he had bad kidneys...answer: he was poisoned in 90s Afghanistan, as were thousands of your vets in the 2000s. I wonder if after the last afghan vet dies they release classifieds that show every weapon ever manufactured had some toxic like residue added to it to ensure soldiers arent effective over decades (risking becoming a vet-heavy merc. institution like Alexander the Greats soldiers, or the Janisseries, or the Knights of Malta, etc etc etc)...so they basically poison every single solder who enlists with some low-level toxins that do their damage over decades.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Bin Laden had the best dialysis treatments and he still could only live until December of 2001.

People don't ask why he had bad kidneys...answer: he was poisoned in 90s Afghanistan, as were thousands of your vets in the 2000s. I wonder if after the last afghan vet dies they release classifieds that show every weapon ever manufactured had some toxic like residue added to it to ensure soldiers arent effective over decades (risking becoming a vet-heavy merc. institution like Alexander the Greats soldiers, or the Janisseries, or the Knights of Malta, etc etc etc)...so they basically poison every single solder who enlists with some low-level toxins that do their damage over decades.
That's some interesting shit.

Have you seen the fat retards that are vets now? We're not sending our best.

Monk

Forum Clout

From the health considerations section:
Normal functioning of the kidney, brain, liver, heart, and numerous other systems can be affected by uranium exposure because uranium is a toxic metal

EraGodless

Forum Clout

Like fatty though, I take blood pressure meds. Unlike him, it’s because of a congenial disorder rather than shitty bar meatloaf and cheap beer. I have a horseshoe kidney, which means I only have one conjoined kidney.

Welp, after almost 40 years, it’s finally giving out which means I had to get my first surgery where they insert tubing into my chest so I can start dialysis on Monday. Shit sucks, it hurts to reach for things or so much as turn my head.

I’m also not eligible for a transplant due to refusing to take the Jew juice. So, I’m fucked no matter what.

I think they will relax the transplant rules with regards to Vax status. Just hold on. If fucking alcoholics and junkies can get new livers, you should be able to get a fawkin kidney. Godspeed, friendo.

G

Um, sir? Ackshually this has been debunked by Snopes. Bin Laden died in a raid by heroes and was swiftly given a traditional muslim burial so we wouldn't offend the Middle East. Proof:
002-table.gif

Any questions? Didn't think so.🇺🇸🦅🎸🐮

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

I wish you well brotherman, I have health problems of my own that are serious now. I know it's cliche to say but hope everything is gonna be ok.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
can't you pretend to be an immigrant / asylum seeker? then international laws & human rights apply again, & you can't be coerced.

what (additionally) went wrong with ur kidney?
It was messed up at birth, but I never really had any real issues until well into adulthood when I started feeling weak out of nowhere and such.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

Lol, what a fucking legend!

In all seriousness, I wish you the best.

P.s.

Haven't you bragged about being rich? Just take a trip to Africa or the Balkans and buy one.