• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kenny vs Spenny? Real or fake?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Spenny was performing his role as the foil
Spenny is exactly the way he is on the show in real life. We have mutual friends and I met him at a club where he didn't want to be recognized. He was recognized and he was extremely annoyed about it. But he was annoyed in a way that was annoying for everyone else around him. I was drunk and made some half-joke comment about him being a rude fuck and he got cartoonishly scared of me like he thought I was going to murder him. Before he left for the night, he literally hid from me and watched me for a while. But he "hid" up on a balcony where I could see him. He might actually be weirder than he seems on the show.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Spenny is exactly the way he is on the show in real life. We have mutual friends and I met him at a club where he didn't want to be recognized. He was recognized and he was extremely annoyed about it. But he was annoyed in a way that was annoying for everyone else around him. I was drunk and made some half-joke comment about him being a rude fuck and he got cartoonishly scared of me like he thought I was going to murder him. Before he left for the night, he literally hid from me and watched me for a while. But he "hid" up on a balcony where I could see him. He might actually be weirder than he seems on the show.
You should have said how much you loved Single White Spenny.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
🚽 :poop: 🍽️
😫"I am so sick of this SHIT!"
😝"...I'm sick of this shit, too."
I started listing other great scenes and stopped because I had pretty much written out the whole episode beat for beat.
I forget the episode but when Kenny makes that fake wiretap and Spenny says "this is invasion of privacy at it's high...lowest form" and then throws it makes me howl.