• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kenny vs Spenny? Real or fake?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Never said it wasnt funny, child. The zero % alcohol psyche out is some of the funniest shit. Or the baby contest.
I'll weigh-in (hot & slim)... I've seen some interviews & whatnot; it seems like Spenny was an actual dorky spaz, Kenny just wanted to get drunk & make a funny show. This tracks (I hate when people say that) since he used to take acid, sell weed, & only cared about the funny.

Thanks anyway

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'll weigh-in (hot & slim)... I've seen some interviews & whatnot; it seems like Spenny was an actual dorky spaz, Kenny just wanted to get drunk & make a funny show. This tracks (I hate when people say that) since he used to take acid, sell weed, & only cared about the funny.

Thanks anyway
Have you watched his recent live streams? He is still just turning anything "serious" into funny. Someone in the chat asked Spenny if he supports Ukraine and Kenny had a hilarious line about it.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
100% Fake. And the people who bash Spenny are on par with cumiacels who bash Opie.

Spenny was performing his role as the foil. Kenny was meant to be the happy mischief maker. There are points in the show where it's so damn obvious Kenny just wrote a sketch to make himself look cool. They are both genuinely funny guys so it worked out.

Spenny is a rasslin nut like Fezzie was, so pretty much all of their moments having egg on their face were planned to be that way, or happened spontaneously and they leaned into it for the bit. Because that's what good performers do. They play up their gimmick regardless of how some idiot who thinks it's real will think about them as a person.

There were also goofs where they caught Kenny on camera in the background that were meant to be "solo" scenes with just Spenny where Kenny was off doing something else, like the Gorilla Suit episode.

The only real thing about the show was the humiliations, which I skip about 100% of the time because it's not a real payoff unless you enjoy watching something that is unenjoyable to watch. The just took the idea of Tom Green/Jackass and put a hammed up Canadian spin on it. Canadians can never emulate something without hamming it up and making it corny. See also: Degrassi.

Have you watched his recent live streams? He is still just turning anything "serious" into funny. Someone in the chat asked Spenny if he supports Ukraine and Kenny had a hilarious line about it.

When they both became Trump hater retards I thought they got lost. But Kenny still drops some good lines about retards, fags, etc. He's jewish so he can do it. And Spenny was an original Trump guy who turned on him, which is funny to hear him try to explain. "I just thought he was going to be something different.."

G

I know plenty of it is fake, but I don't really care. Like Ron and Fez, I'm there for the funny and to be entertained. Kenny vs Spenny nailed it for me. I can't not laugh at Kenny during the crimes episode, when he's standing by the 'Quiet, Hospital Zone' sign and yells "I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!"

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I used to watch this with a buddy of mine that thought it was all 100% super real. Fuckin retard. I know Kenny looks repulsive as fuck on purpose, but holy shit he looks so fuckin gross. Like someone else mentioned, we had all this shit burnt on discs, so we'd chain like 10 episodes in a row and get real fuckin stoned and laugh our balls off. But fuck dudes, its fake as fuck. Theyre jews. Its all fake. But these guys are really fucking funny regardless of that. I genuinely love these dudes. I will say though, its on the same level as pathetic as the Fubar guy not letting his act go.