• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Johnny Come Lately slinking back to his original account

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
peep show is easily my favorite show ever

Americans refuse to watch Peep Show, nothing we can say will ever convince them. At least two posters say it's the best comedy ever. It's available on the American streaming platform hulu, I can lead a horse to water but I can't force you to watch a britcom

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Lol, I was wondering when someone would make a thing of it.

He's my druggie son. His name is Vance. Vance Vigoda. He lives with me at my ghost condo. He's a good boy. But he needs to STOP MOVING JOYOMI'S FUNKOS TO DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE HOUSE. HE'S GOING TO GET US ALL BITTEN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, VANCE? DO YOU THINK ME GETTING STITCHES AND PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS IS FUNNY, VANCE??

Tell that Melissa girl that you're dating that I think she's a great gal, but she needs to stay out of my pain medications. Penile Arthritis is no light matter, Vance. I need that medication and it's expensive!

I'll always love you no matter what. You're my only biological son. I love you. Be good.

You are a good dad

i’m sorry pops

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
How do you guys even keep up with whos using an alt, who changed their account names, etc? It takes me a week to get used to a regular posters new avatar.
Well we have a whole digital filing system up here, bucko. Wouldn't be much of an HR dept if we didn't. This one, however, goes back to the last forum when young Vance was drawing the ire of a certain Waste Management Consultant who was convinced he was Chinese, so it stood out like a turd in the punchbowl

G

Can we get another Johnnycomelately/johnnynoname hate thread going?
he really is an insufferable prick.
you play skyrim all day, and jack off because you dont "need" sex, WE GET IT

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Can we get another Johnnycomelately/johnnynoname hate thread going?
he really is an insufferable prick.
you play skyrim all day, and jack off because you dont "need" sex, WE GET IT
Wait, Johnnycomelately is @johnnynoname?

No wonder I can't stand that contrarion faggot, Dan was right to kick that faggot of his shitty little podcast, do you know how big of a faggot you must be to make Dan look good in comparison?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Sniff my aryan asshole, homo.
dyx4j1.gif