• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Johnny Come Lately slinking back to his original account

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
This thread is about a week late
It hadn't been pointed out and discussed at length by the group yet. Don't think you can go on NPS and still play the whole "private citizen" card. You put yourself in the public eye, Mr celebrity VIP. You're now a targeT.

I suppose we up here in the peanut gallery had best take a hike, huh?

Edit - Also, not so scared of car crashes now are we? You're a great big phony

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
It hadn't been pointed out and discussed at length by the group yet. Don't think you can go on NPS and still play the whole "private citizen" card. You put yourself in the public eye, Mr celebrity VIP. You're now a targeT.

I suppose we up here in the peanut gallery had best take a hike, huh?

Edit - Also, not so scared of car crashes now are we? You're a great big phony

I have many alts

I am what you call a “power user”

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Ugh, let's not do this i have a meeting with DP later and he'll just bring me back to life and stab me again if i don't make it

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You guys don't understand. Peep Show is the funniest television show ever. It's so well written, Soph won a best actress Oscar!

I swear to God, I wish I could switch places with any of you for a weekend, just to watch the entire series, start to finish for the first time.

@moorish_crack I don't need to talk to you because you're clearly in the cult. Nice packet of Crunchy Nut you've got here, pretty expensive as I recall.

It's on hulu! Again, give it a chance and fight me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lol, I was wondering when someone would make a thing of it.

He's my druggie son. His name is Vance. Vance Vigoda. He lives with me at my ghost condo. He's a good boy. But he needs to STOP MOVING JOYOMI'S FUNKOS TO DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE HOUSE. HE'S GOING TO GET US ALL BITTEN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, VANCE? DO YOU THINK ME GETTING STITCHES AND PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS IS FUNNY, VANCE??

Tell that Melissa girl that you're dating that I think she's a great gal, but she needs to stay out of my pain medications. Penile Arthritis is no light matter, Vance. I need that medication and it's expensive!

I'll always love you no matter what. You're my only biological son. I love you. Be good.