• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Jackie Brown?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
She's an absolute mess these days but fuck was she hot in that movie. I always found it hilarious how uptight De Niro was with her towards the end. Like, why not just run off with Nigger L Jackson's money and fuck the dumb whore for the rest of your days?
Yeah I laughed at the scene in the bar when he admits to Sam Jackson she made a pass at him and he was basically like Yeah I thought she might, dumb skank. No harm done. And when they are driving away from them all after deniro shoots her. "What you couldn't just hit her!?"

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ man, how do you go from this

s-l500.jpg

to this?

0_PAY-Excl-Bridget-Fonda-is-Pictured-on-a-Rare-Outing-in-Los-Angeles.jpg

I guess she doesn't have to worry about anonymity anymore.
Is there any way you could still hit it and trick your mind into thinking it was the 96 model?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Is there any way you could still hit it and trick your mind into thinking it was the 96 model?

I mean, no. How are you gonna ignore that fat neck and that giant gunt? There's really nothing about her that resembles her old self.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a woman downgrade in looks to this extent.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I mean, no. How are you gonna ignore that fat neck and that giant gunt? There's really nothing about her that resembles her old self.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a woman downgrade in looks to this extent.
Well what if this big fat grandma leaned in and said "wanna fuck?" Like in the movie.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Overrated film. A female nigger money smuggler for an arms dealer is the main character. She somehow outsmarts the entire ATF and FBI and the arms dealers with the help of a bail bondsman. Too ridiculous of a premise and a character to get away with everything. Most heist films where the main characters win are absurd with how unbelievable the main character's escape ends up happening.

I would rather watch something like Training Day which takes a much more serious and vicious approach to organized crime and police groups being involved in various illegal activities and affairs. Or even something similar like Snatch or True Romance where the main characters are not shielded by plot armor like Jackie Brown was. Even something like the first Fast and Furious film is a better heist film and is more grounded.

Jackie Brown is one of those movies for hipster fags to talk about its "cool moments". Like DeNiro shooting Bridget Fonda in the parking lot. Wade Gustafson in Fargo getting wasted in the parking lot was a hilarious parking lot kill that also made sense within the plot.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
Forum Clout
I didn't realize that. Soundtrack is genius. I'll dock him a few points if he ripped it off I suppose.
Tarantino rips off all his movies, and that's not a joke or exaggeration. I personally don't give a shit because I find most of them entertaining, but he doesn't have an original thought in his head besides feet shots.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Tarantino rips off all his movies, and that's not a joke or exaggeration. I personally don't give a shit because I find most of them entertaining, but he doesn't have an original thought in his head besides feet shots.

Overrated film. A female nigger money smuggler for an arms dealer is the main character. She somehow outsmarts the entire ATF and FBI and the arms dealers with the help of a bail bondsman. Too ridiculous of a premise and a character to get away with everything. Most heist films where the main characters win are absurd with how unbelievable the main character's escape ends up happening.

I would rather watch something like Training Day which takes a much more serious and vicious approach to organized crime and police groups being involved in various illegal activities and affairs. Or even something similar like Snatch or True Romance where the main characters are not shielded by plot armor like Jackie Brown was. Even something like the first Fast and Furious film is a better heist film and is more grounded.

Jackie Brown is one of those movies for hipster fags to talk about its "cool moments". Like DeNiro shooting Bridget Fonda in the parking lot. Wade Gustafson in Fargo getting wasted in the parking lot was a hilarious parking lot kill that also made sense within the plot.

Brotherman, the soundtrack alone is enough

Forum Clout

It's a movie mate, it's not real lol