• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Jackie Brown?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
It's his best film in my opinion. Probably not a coincidence that it's based on someone else's (Elmore Leonard's) story.
I didn't realize that. Soundtrack is genius. I'll dock him a few points if he ripped it off I suppose.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's his best film in my opinion. Probably not a coincidence that it's based on someone else's (Elmore Leonard's) story.

It's definitely his most rewatchable. He always said he wanted to create a movie where it feels like you're hanging out with the characters and he definitely nailed that part of it.

It's also one of the few of his movies that actually justifies its long running time. Doesn't feel like it's 2hrs 40 mins at all. I don't mind his newer stuff but his last 3 movies have all needed to be at least 30 mins shorter.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
She's certainly beyond chunky now. Fat bitch.

She's an absolute mess these days but fuck was she hot in that movie. I always found it hilarious how uptight De Niro was with her towards the end. Like, why not just run off with Nigger L Jackson's money and fuck the dumb whore for the rest of your days?

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ man, how do you go from this

s-l500.jpg

to this?

0_PAY-Excl-Bridget-Fonda-is-Pictured-on-a-Rare-Outing-in-Los-Angeles.jpg

I guess she doesn't have to worry about anonymity anymore.