• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

G

Not a big bond fan but the ending was at least something interesting. I've never understood why it's such a popular franchise when it's essentially a series reboots
It's wish fulfilment for regular Joes. Bond never has to mow the lawn or do his taxes. He has no responsibility other than beating the baddie. He shags 3 or 4 different women per movie (or used to at least), drives cool cars, travels the world and always wins in the end. If you're a dentist or office drone and every day is groundhog day, it's the perfect escapism.

G

I watched Crystal Skull for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was truly dreadful. Possibly the worst film I've seen in a decade and I watched all of the Robert series on Netflix, so believe me when I say I'm no stranger to shitty films.

It made me really worry that the first 3 are just as bad, but that I didn't notice because I watched them when I was 12. I will probably never watch any of them again. They can stay safe in my rose tinted nostalgia instead.
Having seen all 4 quite recently with my kids, I can tell you that the first 3 are still great and the fourth one is shit

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Indiana Jones should have went the way of James Bond.

You a hero, made him old as fucking shit (and that was the last movie), and you made him fucking dated as fuck.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's going to make Crystal Skull look like a masterpiece. It's also going to be a massive flop too. The negative reactions out of Cannes killed any excitement even the shills had for it.