• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'm too busy edging to videos of meaty shotputters.

ghows-PA-48400164-b200-425c-8dba-6790d48cfd4c-05fd6c9c.jpeg

G

When I was a wee lad I wanted to grow up to be an archeologist like Indiana Jones, to the point where I even submitted that in several 2nd/3rd grade papers. It was either that or become a submarine boss like in 20k Leagues Under the Sea, and somehow I think I knew eventually I'd need more tail than fish can offer.

All that said, I haven't watched any Indiana Jones material outside of the original trilogy and it ain't about to start now. Hollywood as it is today isn't sustainable (evidently), and I look forward to 12 years from now when they'll finally produce something original again.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
I watched Crystal Skull for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was truly dreadful. Possibly the worst film I've seen in a decade and I watched all of the Robert series on Netflix, so believe me when I say I'm no stranger to shitty films.

It made me really worry that the first 3 are just as bad, but that I didn't notice because I watched them when I was 12. I will probably never watch any of them again. They can stay safe in my rose tinted nostalgia instead.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
I watched Crystal Skull for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It was truly dreadful. Possibly the worst film I've seen in a decade and I watched all of the Robert series on Netflix, so believe me when I say I'm no stranger to shitty films.

It made me really worry that the first 3 are just as bad, but that I didn't notice because I watched them when I was 12. I will probably never watch any of them again. They can stay safe in my rose tinted nostalgia instead.
Temple of Doom still watches pretty good. Especially since it punches down hard on street shitters.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
In all honesty I don't think I've seen a Bond film since the first Craig one and don't care in the slightest about the franchise.
Not a big bond fan but the ending was at least something interesting. I've never understood why it's such a popular franchise when it's essentially a series reboots

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Raiders of the Lost Ark and Last Crusade were pretty good. Temple of Doom is not great. The lady that plays Willie only got the part because she was fucking Steven Spielberg. She's not a good actress.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The first 3 Indiana Jones movies were huge to me when I was a kid and I've never had any desire to watch any Indiana Jones movie outside of those 3. The only thing that saved me from seeing the fourth one is that Shia labouef is in it and I had a strong hatred for him before his "JUST! DOOO IIIT!" transformation.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

They still hold up. Even the third being more silly than the others.