• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD having the fuckin flu

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I know nothing about Art Bell, I'm going to take a Art Bell deep dive this week, wish me luck.

I will use these compilations to fall asleep to.

My man, enjoy. Art was something special. His two shows on Sirius XM were good too, they should be on youtube. Also a ton of his shows are readily available on torrent sites

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
"Ohhh, ohhhhh, Abe can't bend his dick! Ohhhh, ohhhh, it's so funny!"

I'm gonna fuckin cut it off.
How did they close the casket with that delicious rod sticking out?

obit_abe_vigoda_c0-593-2790-2219_s1770x1032.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
How did they close the casket with that delicious rod sticking out?

View attachment 112010
The mortician just snapped my fucking penis. Those freaks are butchers. My daughter Carol purchased the wrong casket so the mortician gave me Cotton Hill surgery so I'd fit. He sawed my shins off and attached my feet to my knees. I honestly don't understand why he took the time and effort to sew my feet back on, but if you dig up my body, my skeleton looks hilarious. Now that I mention it, please go dig me up and bury me in a non Jewish cemetery so I can get into Heaven. Please.