• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD having the fuckin flu

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I'm not suprised you catched something, having to share public transport with all those animals on a daily basis.

Lucy be with you though, no bs.
Thank you. Ya know a few years ago I saw a Dutch colonial reenactor on the train going to his job and he had the big baggy pantaloons, the waistcoat, and the ruffled collar. Pretty cool look tbh

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I had food poisoning or a viral infection my doctor couldn't determine it, about ten years ago where I was shitting and puking into a trash can at the same time for three days and it was the same color mustardy yellow from both ends. I did it so much that I became dehydrated and fell down my steps. Not like a few steps. The whole floor and woke up toward the bottom bouncing my head off the last few steps to my wife's horror.

Would not recommend, funster.