• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD growing of beards?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
My Dad could grow a full goatee with no other hair on his face. Mine is from the bottom of my neck up to cheekbone. I get very lazy with shaving but I keep a medium sized goatee usually. I look like a fuckin turtle without one...

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
mustache and goatee
1683179824577.jpeg

G

what are your personal problems with it? Tips of any kind?

Mine grows in fast & even, but won't grow bushy so I need to shave it in week since it'll eventually look like a homeless man in 1810 Utah

Fat neckbeards with gross long unkempt beards only grow them to unsuccessfully hide their extra chins and it obviously doesn't help conceal their fatness
Skinny neckbeards are even more enigmatic. Shave and handle it correctly you virgins.

Those of you who can't grow beards, what do you think is wrong with you?

Shaving:
I just use an electric razor to trim it down close and then straight razor the neck area since I'm not a fat fuck yet and it doesn't look ridiculous
I was dating a girl this past year so bought a normal razor (4 blade?) to keep at her place, I'd involuntarily tear up when trying to shave my upper lip, no idea how you guys do it unless i'm just out of practice. Even shaving the cheeks I could feel it just pulling out the hair
Not a fan of having one myself but to each their own. Just can’t stand those guys who make their beard their personality.

Forum Clout
I can grow a goatee but everything else is just very dispersed so I keep the goatee. If I shave I get ID'd constantly and it pisses me off.

Those triple and quad blade razors are a fucking scam. I get the disposal two-blade razors because the hair will actually come out of them when you rinse them. I'm always pulling hair with the fancy ones because they fucking clog and are useless after one shave.

I used to have a goatee, but nowadays I always shave the parts on the sides, so it's a moustache and a chin beard. The dames fawkin love it as long as you keep it short and well trimmed to avoid the pirate look.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I've had a beard for years and if it gets a bit long my dad inevitably makes some passive-aggressive boomer remark about it. A while back, he started letting his beard grow. I'm thinking that means I need to go clean-shaven for a while so I can give him shit. I'm sure whatever excuse that makes it okay for him will be a real gem.
Nice daddy issues, stupid.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I have black hair and very dark features but a red and blonde beard. It grows outwards and very thick like a civil war general
Yeah, I have dark brown hair and eyebrows and then my facial hair is every color. It's fucking weird. I've also recently started growing these long as shit rogue eyebrow hairs that are red and thick that I have to trim.