• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD growing of beards?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
what are your personal problems with it? Tips of any kind?

Mine grows in fast & even, but won't grow bushy so I need to shave it in week since it'll eventually look like a homeless man in 1810 Utah

Fat neckbeards with gross long unkempt beards only grow them to unsuccessfully hide their extra chins and it obviously doesn't help conceal their fatness
Skinny neckbeards are even more enigmatic. Shave and handle it correctly you virgins.

Those of you who can't grow beards, what do you think is wrong with you?

Shaving:
I just use an electric razor to trim it down close and then straight razor the neck area since I'm not a fat fuck yet and it doesn't look ridiculous
I was dating a girl this past year so bought a normal razor (4 blade?) to keep at her place, I'd involuntarily tear up when trying to shave my upper lip, no idea how you guys do it unless i'm just out of practice. Even shaving the cheeks I could feel it just pulling out the hair

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Just head to whatever JC Penny-type store is near you and buy an electric razor with multiple heads for under $30. Use the big heads to whack through the brush, and use the smaller heads to fine tune.

If you feel the hair ripping out you're either doing it rough or your razor blade is rusted.

G

I can grow a goatee but everything else is just very dispersed so I keep the goatee. If I shave I get ID'd constantly and it pisses me off.

Those triple and quad blade razors are a fucking scam. I get the disposal two-blade razors because the hair will actually come out of them when you rinse them. I'm always pulling hair with the fancy ones because they fucking clog and are useless after one shave.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230503_221233_PicCollage.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I just use an electric razor to trim it down close and then straight razor the neck area since I'm not a fat fuck yet and it doesn't look ridiculous
I was dating a girl this past year so bought a normal razor (4 blade?) to keep at her place, I'd involuntarily tear up when trying to shave my upper lip, no idea how you guys do it unless i'm just out of practice. Even shaving the cheeks I could feel it just pulling out the hair
Anything that is not a straight or safety razor is never going to shave your face properly. Go to a barber shop and get a hot shave and feel your face afterwards. Then try to shave that cleanly with anything but an actual razor and not the stupid "quadruple guard blades" or whatever dollar store crap is being mass marketed.

Also never use canned shaving cream. Stuff is packed with air which dries your face.

G

Anything that is not a straight or safety razor is never going to shave your face properly. Go to a barber shop and get a hot shave and feel your face afterwards. Then try to shave that cleanly with anything but an actual razor and not the stupid "quadruple guard blades" or whatever dollar store crap is being mass marketed.

Also never use canned shaving cream. Stuff is packed with air which dries your face.
I got a shave once at a barber shop and my face was all red and blotchy for an hour after lol. They cut so close my skin came off or some shit.

Monk

Forum Clout
I've had a beard for years and if it gets a bit long my dad inevitably makes some passive-aggressive boomer remark about it. A while back, he started letting his beard grow. I'm thinking that means I need to go clean-shaven for a while so I can give him shit. I'm sure whatever excuse that makes it okay for him will be a real gem.