• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ghosts

Diaper Cock Taster

I'm a big kid now
Forum Clout
mullen clause.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Had quite a few "coincidences" over the years the one that kind of weirds the family out was I fell asleep driving like 11am and rolled my car over in front of a farm that we didn't know at the time my great great grandparents had lived in 1910's, my car stopped straight away from the barn that my great grandmothers 16 year old brother hung himself in, I don't read anything into it for me the its the odds for it all line up and happen
I don't believe in ghosts or any of that stuff. But I had a weird situation once. Was driving through a cemetery looking for my grandmother's stone. On my way out, a deer ran in front of my car. I slowed down, stopped, looked at it bounce off for a few seconds. And then I turned to my left and right there was the tombstone of the guy my mother dated throughout my childhood. I mean, in this entire cemetery, where I couldn't find my grandmother, I find this guy.

Dude was a bastard. Not to me, so much, but to my mother. Beatings and whatnot. I got slapped around, too, but not as much as she did. Just a weird coincidence is what I chalked it up to.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I used to live in a 200 year old building. Some odd shit would happen. My buddy and I were fucking around with a ouja board one time and when we asked who we were talking to and a giant gust of wind knocked the heavy ass air conditioner out of the kitchen window on the other end of the apartment and filled the whole place for a couple seconds and blew out the candle. Could just chalk that up to a weird weather event I guess but that was like movie shit.

Another time I had a drum kit there and my buddy and I were jamming in this little room and the light bulb blew up and then fucked up, distorted voices started coming from my amp and the head started fucking smoking so I unplugged it. I still have that head and it's fine. Could chalk that up to a) the drums made the light bulb shatter b) the amp picked up a radio signal, but the smoking is crazy.

My animals would always be doing fucked up shit in the middle of the night. The one time my buddy and his gf were sleeping on the floor in the living room and he said he woke up to the dogs and cats all lined up across the hall in front of him and the dogs were pointing and low growling at that kitchen window. He tried getting their attention and they'd look at him and look back and keep growling.

Also, when we were renovating the place, we found two school pictures of native girls from the 80s behind the paneling and we found a vertebrae from a deer or something in the dirt floor in the basement.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
You guys should check out "Ghosts in the Hood." It's got the added hilarity of over-reacting blacks and ghetto neighborhoods instead of just the normal cheesy jump scare shit and fake-outs these shows usually have.

The first episode takes place in a drive-thru funeral home in Compton, which is like most niggerish thing ever:

And also the main dude's name is Defecio, which sounds like something you'd find on a toilet in the barrio

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
after my dad died, I was kinda spooked that he was gonna always be watching me which was why I didn't really beat off much

then I realized that he was going to ignore me in the afterlife much like he did while he was living
I thought about this after my mom died but then I heard Eastside Dave say your loved ones look away when you jerk off after his grandmother died. I decided to just go with that.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I don't believe in ghosts or any of that stuff. But I had a weird situation once. Was driving through a cemetery looking for my grandmother's stone. On my way out, a deer ran in front of my car. I slowed down, stopped, looked at it bounce off for a few seconds. And then I turned to my left and right there was the tombstone of the guy my mother dated throughout my childhood. I mean, in this entire cemetery, where I couldn't find my grandmother, I find this guy.

Dude was a bastard. Not to me, so much, but to my mother. Beatings and whatnot. I got slapped around, too, but not as much as she did. Just a weird coincidence is what I chalked it up to.
Got another one I remembered. Before my father-in-law died he had a small tree in his front yard that he vowed he would chop down. He hated that tree. Detested it. But he never took it down, because when he realized how much he hated it, he had cancer and was too weak to do much of anything let alone wield an axe. Anyway, the day he finally died, the funeral home came and got his body. As they were backing the van out of the driveway the tree fell.

Last edited:

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Got another one I remembered. Before my father-in-law died he had a small tree in his front yard that he vowed he would chop down. He hated that tree. Detested it. But he never took it down, because when he realized how much he hated it, he had cancer and was too weak to do much of anything let alone weild an axe. Anyway, the day he finally died, the funeral home came and got his body. As they were backing the van out of the driveway the tree fell.
So the tree was slightly less rotten inside? Got an explanation, or still stumped?
... tsss

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I used to live in a 200 year old building. Some odd shit would happen. My buddy and I were fucking around with a ouja board one time and when we asked who we were talking to and a giant gust of wind knocked the heavy ass air conditioner out of the kitchen window on the other end of the apartment and filled the whole place for a couple seconds and blew out the candle. Could just chalk that up to a weird weather event I guess but that was like movie shit.

Another time I had a drum kit there and my buddy and I were jamming in this little room and the light bulb blew up and then fucked up, distorted voices started coming from my amp and the head started fucking smoking so I unplugged it. I still have that head and it's fine. Could chalk that up to a) the drums made the light bulb shatter b) the amp picked up a radio signal, but the smoking is crazy.

My animals would always be doing fucked up shit in the middle of the night. The one time my buddy and his gf were sleeping on the floor in the living room and he said he woke up to the dogs and cats all lined up across the hall in front of him and the dogs were pointing and low growling at that kitchen window. He tried getting their attention and they'd look at him and look back and keep growling.

Also, when we were renovating the place, we found two school pictures of native girls from the 80s behind the paneling and we found a vertebrae from a deer or something in the dirt floor in the basement.
Did the odd shit stop after moved? mine doesn't it seems to follow me, I'm also living in house about that old pre civil war thats been in same family name all the years and when i was married the wife said i had something over looking me, had half dozen close calls accidents, she also said whatever it was hated her which looking back at it she might have been right, my dog sees shit, i was sitting in kitchen and he comes running through kitchen like he is running along side of somebody he kept looking up in the direction a person would be he was happy and playing with whatever, sometimes when he is looking at me watching his eyes he is looking at two people next to each other that pic and bones in cellar sounds like some type of voodoo/ curse shit, seeing actual ghost/s i have seen something and had other witnesses that saw it also just evaporate into thin air, in a different location

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did the odd shit stop after moved? mine doesn't it seems to follow me, I'm also living in house about that old pre civil war thats been in same family name all the years and when i was married the wife said i had something over looking me, had half dozen close calls accidents, she also said whatever it was hated her which looking back at it she might have been right, my dog sees shit, i was sitting in kitchen and he comes running through kitchen like he is running along side of somebody he kept looking up in the direction a person would be he was happy and playing with whatever, sometimes when he is looking at me watching his eyes he is looking at two people next to each other that pic and bones in cellar sounds like some type of voodoo/ curse shit, seeing actual ghost/s i have seen something and had other witnesses that saw it also just evaporate into thin air, in a different location
It was all contained to that building. I feel like if there was something there it was on my side but I annoyed it sometimes when I was making a lot of noise. I did have like an Amityville Horror thing about that place though. Several people have brought that up to me. I was a complete psycho when I lived there. I was paranoid and I'd fly off the handle so easily. I beat the fuck out of every other tenant who ever lived there while I was there and if I perceived anybody fucking with this shithole building I'd attack them. Most of that town is still afraid of me and I haven't lived there in years because if any noise outside ever disturbed me I felt like they were directly fucking with me and I'd be out the door punching someone in the head.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
It was all contained to that building. I feel like if there was something there it was on my side but I annoyed it sometimes when I was making a lot of noise. I did have like an Amityville Horror thing about that place though. Several people have brought that up to me. I was a complete psycho when I lived there. I was paranoid and I'd fly off the handle so easily. I beat the fuck out of every other tenant who ever lived there while I was there and if I perceived anybody fucking with this shithole building I'd attack them. Most of that town is still afraid of me and I haven't lived there in years because if any noise outside ever disturbed me I felt like they were directly fucking with me and I'd be out the door punching someone in the head.
I picture all this happening but still with the benevolent, smiling face of Abe Vigoda and not the manic flesh-vessel he inhabits

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Abe Vigoda as Jack Torrance would have been the better casting choice.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Only type of negative I got from the house is making upgrades, it dislikes removing old and replacing with new when the old was still working or not damaged, most times something will happen to the new and need to be redone in less than a year, but say if roof leaked and damaged room under it that would be ok to do

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I used to manage a grocery store and every night i would walk around and make sure everything is shut and locked. Nothing ever happened but in one part of the store i would get this im being watched feeling and the hair on my arms would stand up.