• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ghosts

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
There was a classic Unsolved Mysteries I was watching. A older couple moved into a house in the south and of course in the backyard, there were bones that were believed to be two slaves.

The complaints the owners had were ghost stealing shoes, being loud ( yelling names for no reason), and slamming doors.

Fucking ghost niggers lol.

Forum Clout
I enjoy those shitty ghost shows too. I watched one recently when in the night some old bag's plates slid off the drying rack and broke on the floor. Voice over playing it completely straight: "There can be only one explanation for this. A demon is terrorising Julie's home"
Same here. All these shows follow the same formula but for some reason I enjoy them. Plus the medium chicks are usually pretty good looking. I just want to watch one where they don't find shit for once.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I remember watching The Conjuring (2013) and thinking that it's a movie unintentionally made from the perspective of a misguided retard, the paranormal investigator. I wasn't sober then but probably right anyway.

G

Ghosts are real

B5E4729F-FDD1-4740-AD5B-D637E5DB61F0.png

Forum Clout
I remember watching The Conjuring (2013) and thinking that it's a movie unintentionally made from the perspective of a misguided retard, the paranormal investigator. I wasn't sober then but probably right anyway.
I watched the true story of that couple and they were fucked up. The dude had a live in teenage sex slave for like 25 years with his wife's permission. He was basically a 60's traveling door to door bible salesman who created a profitable grift. Most of his famous cases were pretty much faked for books and movies.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Had quite a few "coincidences" over the years the one that kind of weirds the family out was I fell asleep driving like 11am and rolled my car over in front of a farm that we didn't know at the time my great great grandparents had lived in 1910's, my car stopped straight away from the barn that my great grandmothers 16 year old brother hung himself in, I don't read anything into it for me the its the odds for it all line up and happen

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
after my dad died, I was kinda spooked that he was gonna always be watching me which was why I didn't really beat off much

then I realized that he was going to ignore me in the afterlife much like he did while he was living

lol I literally felt the same way when my .5 sister died. fuckin nosy ass ethereal beings.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Had quite a few "coincidences" over the years the one that kind of weirds the family out was I fell asleep driving like 11am and rolled my car over in front of a farm that we didn't know at the time my great great grandparents had lived in 1910's, my car stopped straight away from the barn that my great grandmothers 16 year old brother hung himself in, I don't read anything into it for me the its the odds for it all line up and happen
Your mouth probably landed right on his PECKAH