• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Gameshows?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I actually like them all, there's a calming aspect to them. Probably the only shows I still watch on an actual television, not just YouTube. They're fun to watch, answer the questions, etc.

I'm talking about gameshows where you actually need to have some sort of knowledge, not shit like Deal or No Deal or Price is Right where you just guess numbers.

The Chase is my favorite.

The only one I don't like is Countdown, fucking nerd faggots.
How retarded do you have to be to think Countdown is for nerds?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I don't go deep with the game shows.

I'm always up an hour of The Price is Right, but generally not around to watch it. Jeopardy as a mindless post dinner digestive aid is always good.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
If you haven't seen the documentary on the dude who gamed Press Your Luck then you should. Dude is a total creep, but the fact that they didn't think to randomize the board was dumb as fuck.

Just watched this and the reenactments on it are hilarious. Pretty good documentary for some game show network production.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I quite like the idea of pointless which is basically reverse family feud/fortunes where you need to find the answer the least people have. Unfortunately the twee atmosphere puts me off the show.
Yeah I like this show, I've watched it a couple of times where I would have won had I been a contestant. I was kind of shocked to find out that, apparently, Brits either don't know what the ANZACs are or don't know they have biscuits named after them.

The Chase is my favorite.
I like the show but they give the geniuses easier questions. There's someone sitting up there with a 160 IQ and they're getting "Oslo is the capital city of what Scandinavian country?"-level questions from time to time.

Forum Clout
My grandma used to watch game show network a lot when I was a kid so I watched a ton of those 70s-80s gameshow reruns all day when I’d stay home from school. Richard Dawson was a real ass dude though. cucking dudes kissing their wives on TV. You know he was backstage slinging Hollywood dick with a scotch in his hand.

Price is right was a daily watch too. My grandma was actually on price is right once. She won a patio furniture set. she had that set for decades after that

But jeopardy is all I watch these days but it just isn’t the same without Alex.

G

Yeah I like this show, I've watched it a couple of times where I would have won had I been a contestant. I was kind of shocked to find out that, apparently, Brits either don't know what the ANZACs are or don't know they have biscuits named after them.

I like the show but they give the geniuses easier questions. There's someone sitting up there with a 160 IQ and they're getting "Oslo is the capital city of what Scandinavian country?"-level questions from time to time.
Also the last round isn't fair, the contestants waste time buzzing in and the chaser can just answer right away.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
They're addicting at times. I don't go out of my way to watch them but sometimes you see one on TV and get hooked. I definitely remember having a snow or sick day and looking forward to watching Price is Right while relaxing in your bed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I liked Card Sharks and Press Your Luck back when I watched Gameshow Network when I was young.
BIG MONEY BIG MONEY NO WHAMMY! Someone figured out the pattern and bankrupted the show haha. Edit: not entirely true.

Last edited: