• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Gameshows?

G

I actually like them all, there's a calming aspect to them. Probably the only shows I still watch on an actual television, not just YouTube. They're fun to watch, answer the questions, etc.

I'm talking about gameshows where you actually need to have some sort of knowledge, not shit like Deal or No Deal or Price is Right where you just guess numbers.

The Chase is my favorite.

The only one I don't like is Countdown, fucking nerd faggots.

G

I quite like the idea of pointless which is basically reverse family feud/fortunes where you need to find the answer the least people have. Unfortunately the twee atmosphere puts me off the show.
I don't get that show. How does the show know it's a real answer?

"Name an Opie and Anthony bit"
"the mango man"
"sorry that's wrong"
"no it isn't, that was a bit in one of their first shows that isn't archived anywhere. So I should get zero points!"

Shit example but you know what I mean?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Pointless is the only one that's any good. They have questions like:

Tanner, cooper, wainwright, thatcher, fletcher.

And you have to identify the job that fewest members of the public would know.

I also like the questions on music, because whoever writes the questions clearly hasn't listened to anything new in the last 20 years, which works perfectly for me.

It also has hilariously low prizes. If you win you get about 150 quid, which is unlikely to cover the train+taxi to the studio.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Is QI still on?
Dunno Never got into it. I don't like those Oxbridgey atmosphere type shows.

Eggheads with pub quiz teams was alright. Proper quizzers.

Only connect has David Mitchell's smug sexy poker player wife and some good puzzles tbf

Reality is I will catch the chase as questions per minute make for a better half watch whilst cooking or whatever I am doing before 6pm

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
My girlfriend and I were stuck in a hotel room with like 12 cable channels for some reason, some weird fucking half service, and I saw what I think might be the absolute worst not just game show, but possibly the worst thing I've ever seen on TV relative to its budget. I'm assuming no one else has ever seen it cuz there are only 10 episodes and it's in reruns on virtually non existent networks. It is called "Game of Talents."
There is no skill involved, Wayne Brady is a charmless automaton, and the reward is every 5 or so minute a contestant gets 10,000 bucks and get to watch someone do a mundane talent like making a very big bubble, or holding a candalabra in their mouth.

(Apparently there's a UK version that is significantly more succesful.)

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I used to watch the 70s era Match Games, Family Feud’s, Let’s Make A Deal and then the 80s Press Your Luck a ton as a kid.

Price Is Right is great also, even the Drew era. Rachel Reynolds is fawkin’ hot on there.

IMG_7530.jpeg