• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD foreskins (poll)

Do you have yours?

• Total voters

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That would be annoying as fuck. My dickslit is a little wonky so when I piss sometimes I get a secondary directional stream with a mind of its own. You know when theres dried coom in there and your piss shoots out wherever it wants? Its like that, at random.
Also the shake it off after doesn't work well so I have to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe the bottom of it. I pretty much piss like a woman :image_9253:

G

I'm catholic and circumcised. Growing up into my teens my father once said, and this is an exact quote ... . Not my words...... "if you have a son and he's not circumcised in four days, it makes him an Arab.

Flash forward about 20 years to my son being born, well .... I HAVE to get him circumcised or he's an Arab...... right???

After it was done,, BOTH my mother AND father were yelling at me "Why would you do something so barbaric to your son?"

WTF ...... seriously WTF ...... words mean things people!!!
Pretty sure Arabs are circumcised.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Also the shake it off after doesn't work well so I have to grab a piece of toilet paper and wipe the bottom of it. I pretty much piss like a woman :image_9253:
If it makes you feel any better i sit down when i pee like 1/2 the time. Between opiates making it hard to pee (they like restrict my urethra to the point it takes me 20 minutes to piss sometimes) and being a lazy fuck, especially when i get up to pee at night, ive just gotten used to pissing sitting down. I used to always nod off on heroin sitting down when i couldnt pee, but felt like my bladder was going to explode. Id sit on the toilet for 2 hours trying to piss sometimes back then. I remember being in so much pain i was ready to cath myself at home to empty my bladder one particular day.