• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwawd fat women who won't leave your apartment after you fuck them

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Had this skinny BPD trainwreck fall for me once - four days of extremely rough sex later she started getting weird like falling in love with me and shit. Anyways I threw her over my shoulder like a bag of concrete and carried her kicking and screaming outside, made sure she had her shoes and purse.

This is why you don't fuck fatties - they're too hard to move manually. And yes, this chick called me the same night talking sweet and all that shit. I listened for a while as I got high and finally got her off the phone. Women, amirite?
Next time, just toss a cake outside. She’ll be on that faster than nana on a 9 year old.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
She was asian, She got mouthy on the hiking trail. I combed my quaff and gave her a sweet chin music oopsie daysie off the side of the cliff and promptly appeared on Robert Kelly's You Know What Dude to give my alibi. Won't see her nomo.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
She was asian, She got mouthy on the hiking trail. I combed my quaff and gave her a sweet chin music oopsie daysie off the side of the cliff and promptly appeared on Robert Kelly's You Know What Dude to give my alibi. Won't see her nomo.
What happened to the Zip Car?

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I will not stand by while this thread denigrates the most reliable subset of pussy out there. Bigger girls are adventurous and out to make sure everyone has a good time. And they walk on eggshells beecause they know they're the first to go in any downsizing of a harem.
Not only reliable pussy but ....... they give the best head on the planet.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Not only reliable pussy but ....... they give the best head on the planet.
Meh, both fatties I got duped into were mediocre at best. What made it worse was one of them farted a few times in their sleep. MILF's are another story.

WWAW drunkingly fucking a broad so fat it took a few thrusts to realize you only made it to her thighs? Phones are fawkin lit.

G

Meh, both fatties I got duped into were mediocre at best. What made it worse was one of them farted a few times in their sleep. MILF's are another story.

WWAW drunkingly fucking a broad so fat it took a few thrusts to realize you only made it to her thighs? Phones are fawkin lit.
Same. I was told by a good friend that this one dumpy chick I knew sucked amazing dick, and it was terrible. No more chunkers after that. Best head I ever got was from a skinny redhead stripper.