WWAWD fag from Goo Goo Dolls?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I think he’s had some work done.

04A2043F-5E7D-4F4D-9863-D162A9829A86.jpeg

914D15DD-BEEF-4309-B4C0-56B145981995.jpeg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Hey, why keep trying to replace The Replacements when it's way easier to make faggot garbage?

They honestly had a bunch of pretty good stuff but then (like with almost all 90s bands) when they realized (unfairly honestly) that they were not going to be treated with the same respect as 70s and 80s bands in their same position, just started trying to make as middle of the road lame shit as possible to get 10 seconds of a song on The Hills(or whatever reality show bullshit) rather than make try to be any kind of serious artist.

Goos
Better Than Ezra
Gin Blossoms
Collective Soul

The list goes on. All bands that made great shit that maybe still good could have but threw it away to try to get sound bites on TV shows for retards(largely unsuccessfully btw).

Hey, why keep trying to replace The Replacements when it's way easier to make faggot garbage?

They honestly had a bunch of pretty good stuff but then (like with almost all 90s bands) when they realized (unfairly honestly) that they were not going to be treated with the same respect as 70s and 80s bands in their same position, just started trying to make as middle of the road lame shit as possible to get 10 seconds of a song on The Hills(or whatever reality show bullshit) rather than make try to be any kind of serious artist.

Goos
Better Than Ezra
Gin Blossoms
Collective Soul

The list goes on. All bands that made great shit that maybe still good could have but threw it away to try to get sound bites on TV shows for retards(largely unsuccessfully btw).
WWAW Toad the Wet Sprocket. I go pretty deep with them. sniff

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van

Goos
Better Than Ezra
Gin Blossoms
Collective Soul

Fastball and the wallflowers are still putting out class A shit imho.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to kill myself for what I just wrote.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen

Goos
Better Than Ezra
Gin Blossoms
Collective Soul

It’s funny, cus I only came across his face (not like that you sicko) when I was googling Gin Blossoms to see if they were still together and touring (they were pretty good). Turns out 3 of the bands in your list are playing a festival for washed up 90’s bands in Mexico.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
In retrospect, we were very lucky to have experienced the 90s. The world is gay now.

I think hearing the drumming in this song in my mom’s car as she drove me to elementary school is the fist time I noticed the instrument and it created a lifelong obsession.

I loved that song as a kid but it didn’t age well with me tobehonestwitcha.

I prefer the follow up ;)

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Dude, this reads like some straight up boomer shit transposed onto an even shittier generation of culture. “We were lucky to live in the 60’s. The first time I heard Cream’s ‘White Room’ it changed how I perceived music maaaan. The stuff today has no heart or meaning.”

It’s nice you can trace your love of an instrument back to an anecdote, but it’s the fucking Spin Doctors you’re putting on a pedestal here. They’re every bit as gay as the modern world.
Meh, it is what it is. I know they were a joke of a “band” put together by Jewish record execs, but this song was a banger in its day and that’s the age I happened to have my musical awakening. Zoomers will be saying this about 21 Pilots years from now, and so on.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Dude, this reads like some straight up boomer shit transposed onto an even shittier generation of culture. “We were lucky to live in the 60’s. The first time I heard Cream’s ‘White Room’ it changed how I perceived music maaaan. The stuff today has no heart or meaning.”

It’s nice you can trace your love of an instrument back to an anecdote, but it’s the fucking Spin Doctors you’re putting on a pedestal here. They’re every bit as gay as the modern world.
Cleopatra's Cat slaps, child.