• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eurovision

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It used to be great and I think the culture surrounding it is very hard to understand if you didn't grow up around it. Now it has become pretty shit and it's just pop songs with some oddity here and there. Used to also produce some great musicians, it's where Abba got their start. Also Sweden is the king of Eurovision.

But all the really good music is in the national qualifiers and don't make it to Eurovision.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It used to be great and I think the culture surrounding it is very hard to understand if you didn't grow up around it. Now it has become pretty shit and it's just pop songs with some oddity here and there. Used to also produce some great musicians, it's where Abba got their start. Also Sweden is the king of Eurovision.

But all the really good music is in the national qualifiers and don't make it to Eurovision.

This year is fucking insane and I love it. It's like half the countries just said "fuck Eurovision" after the Kaarija debacle last year and went as stupid as they can. ALSO, correction. Finland is the only true kings of Eurovision.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
This year is fucking insane and I love it. It's like half the countries just said "fuck Eurovision" after the Kaarija debacle last year and went as stupid as they can. ALSO, correction. Finland is the only true kings of Eurovision.
I haven't been following it for some time, what was the Kaarija debacle? Compare Finland to Sweden and it's not even close, lol.
I think I've forgotten more about Eurovision than most will ever know, at school I was friends with this actually autistic guy and Eurovision was his fixation. He could tell you every goddamn thing about, every placement every year, every artist and song, how many points the countries have after all these years, even all the placements for qualifiers and shit like that and he talked about it a lot, lol.

Turk February

Forum Clout
I haven't been following it for some time, what was the Kaarija debacle? Compare Finland to Sweden and it's not even close, lol.
I think I've forgotten more about Eurovision than most will ever know, at school I was friends with this actually autistic guy and Eurovision was his fixation. He could tell you every goddamn thing about, every placement every year, every artist and song, how many points the countries have after all these years, even all the placements for qualifiers and shit like that and he talked about it a lot, lol.
Finland won the audience vote by a ridiculous amount, the jury completely disagreed causing a world favorite to lose showing the weakness of the voting system and how out of touch Eurovision is about what Eurovision is.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The fix was always in. Eurovision was going to make sure the winner would be Sweden, because it then Sweden would host the show on the 50th anniversary of ABBA's win, a.k.a. the only Eurovision act anyone cares about.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Out of 17 bets I had on the event I got money on 2. Both on Netherlands and both goodwill refunds. Fuck my life and fuck Eurovision. I thought Croatia was a sure thing.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
never watched this shit before but europapa was the best one tbhwy. stupid, catchy and fun, sounds like the eurodance music that was popular here in the 90s. somehow not surprising that a tranny freak would win though.