• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Eurovision

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
It's gayer.

Hilariously Israel enter it and this year people have said fuck Israel. Considering they kicked out Russia it's hard to see why Israel are allowed when they are bombing the fuck out of kids

Weirdly it used to be treated as absolute dog shit in this country and openly mocked for being crap with the UK hosts shitting on how crap it was and joking about it. Now people ( the gays) have euro vision parties to watch it and millions watch

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
The Jew singer is popular with voters, though. She's second in the odds to win and something like 40% of Italian voters chose her in the previous round. A lot of Europeans that hate Muslims are going to support Israel.
Every time I remember how much these faggots support these Jews I remember they deserve everything that happens to them

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
The Jew singer is popular with voters, though. She's second in the odds to win and something like 40% of Italian voters chose her in the previous round. A lot of Europeans that hate Muslims are going to support Israel.
Sounds about right personally.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Sounds about right personally.
I don't want to turn this into the kike hate thread but I mean if you hate muslims that's still no reason to support israel who are ethnically cleansing armenians and palestinian christians

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I miss Terry Wogan's commentary. They would just get drunk and take the piss out of everyone.

I'm old.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
It's gayer.

Hilariously Israel enter it and this year people have said fuck Israel. Considering they kicked out Russia it's hard to see why Israel are allowed when they are bombing the fuck out of kids

Weirdly it used to be treated as absolute dog shit in this country and openly mocked for being crap with the UK hosts shitting on how crap it was and joking about it. Now people ( the gays) have euro vision parties to watch it and millions watch
The Greek singer openly mocked the Israeli singer during her interview

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I don't want to turn this into the kike hate thread but I mean if you hate muslims that's still no reason to support israel who are ethnically cleansing armenians and palestinian christians

I just hate everyone who isn't white or slit eyed Asian.