WWAWD El Salvador locking up terrifying gangsters en mass.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Honduras president just signed a deal becoming a China client. I think El Salvador wants to follow suit, but to get those Chinese gibs one of the conditions given to them is make it less gang-y and more stable for Chinese investments.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
When they all breakout during some riot or revolution they will be a million times worse to deal with once they regroup in their gangs. If they were serious about dealing with gangs they would use the death penalty. Can't return to gang life when you are dead.
They should booby trap the prison so if they get all crazy you detonate the charges and it's all done.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I watched the full video touring the facility on the presidents YouTube channel. It’s a 3rd world prison still but apparently amazing by their standards. Lotta lotta security problems I’ll tell ya.

EraGodless

Honduras president just signed a deal becoming a China client. I think El Salvador wants to follow suit, but to get those Chinese gibs one of the conditions given to them is make it less gang-y and more stable for Chinese investments.

Prime pickens for organs and sacrificing.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Belt and Road is a powerful drug.

The only way CA countries can get modern port highways built is with Chinese financing.

A lot of the politicians have paving companies, steal the contract $ and barely patch the patches.

Costa Rica not so much with the shit roads but there's a very Belt and Road highway being built from San Jose to Limon (niggertown)