• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Deep Fryers?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I kinda like the idea of making fish and chips at home every so often (instead of a BBQ you could do this if you're having people over) because every shop, cafe, restaurant or whatever uses shitty unhealthy oil and not olive oil. The only thing is, peeling and slicing potatoes to that size is not PFG and I can't be bothered.

Homemade fried chicken sounds awesome though, fuck the jews at KFC

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
I kinda like the idea of making fish and chips at home every so often (instead of a BBQ you could do this if you're having people over) because every shop, cafe, restaurant or whatever uses shitty unhealthy oil and not olive oil. The only thing is, peeling and slicing potatoes to that size is not PFG and I can't be bothered.

You can make fish and chips without a deep fryer just get a cast iron pan with some depth to it...
Same with the chicken. Really for a lot of applications a literal deep fryer is a meme unless you are running some industrial kitchen.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
how fast these niggers rancid in your experience?
If it’s just fries or some other non-meat then you can probably reuse a few times within a short timespan. if you fry any meat you should toss the oil right afterwards. it’s a mild messy inconvenience but still worth it imo if you’re not doing it all the time.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You can make fish and chips without a deep fryer just get a cast iron pan with some depth to it...
Same with the chicken. Really for a lot of applications a literal deep fryer is a meme unless you are running some industrial kitchen.
But to make it for a lot of people would be tedious/take too long with a pan. It's not like schnitzels where everybody is only having a couple or a few.

You are right that it's a bit of a meme if you're only cooking for one or two people, but they're not terribly expensive and I'm sick of the cheap oil that fish n chips shops use.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
If it’s just fries or some other non-meat then you can probably reuse a few times within a short timespan. if you fry any meat you should toss the oil right afterwards. it’s a mild messy inconvenience but still worth it imo if you’re not doing it all the time.

So you're suggesting after chicken wings, I can store the oil for a lil bit?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
You don’t need a specialized frying appliance to make great fried chicken, it’s easy to make with a pot of oil over the stove

G

Use beef dripping instead of oil if you want the real deal old school fish and chips

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Pan fried chicken fried steak is PFG. Most places deep fry it but the best I’ve ever had was pan fried.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I use an air fryer for a bunch of stuff. Chicken legs (drum sticks) come out great and are like giant wings.

One thing to keep in mind though is its the size of the surface of your cooking bucket that determines how much you can cook at once. So you can have a nice, big, deep 6 quart air fryer, but you can only cook 10 wings at one time. For a person, that might be fine but if you are feeding a family or having a party and need 50, 60 .... 100 wings, you will be at the air fryer for the entire afternoon.

Most of the regular ones are really intended to cook for one or two people at a time. If anyone can recommend an air fryer that can handle a family of four+ I'm all ears.

G

If you get a puss on your face when you remember (like you could possibly forget) that you have to empty/filter/clean/refill the deep fryer at the end of a busy night? I don't want you in my kitchen, faggot. Go read more Tony Bourdain and LARP about it some more.

Nice resilience, stupid.

Forum Clout
I use an air fryer for a bunch of stuff. Chicken legs (drum sticks) come out great and are like giant wings.

One thing to keep in mind though is its the size of the surface of your cooking bucket that determines how much you can cook at once. So you can have a nice, big, deep 6 quart air fryer, but you can only cook 10 wings at one time. For a person, that might be fine but if you are feeding a family or having a party and need 50, 60 .... 100 wings, you will be at the air fryer for the entire afternoon.

Most of the regular ones are really intended to cook for one or two people at a time. If anyone can recommend an air fryer that can handle a family of four+ I'm all ears.
Ninja XL, probably get it down to two rounds. Depends how much your plump girl likes sossich though