• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Command and Conquer : Red Alert 2 being the greatest game of all time?

G

Abusing a virtual orangutan demigod until it went insane and started killing villagers and eating its own shit is one of my proudest moments.
I had one with a glitched learning file who could kick things at a distance. Took me a while to figure out what was knocking my villagers's abodes down. I made him into an attack ape because he could sit outside an enemy's influence and kick half their town down. Then he'd run in, burn some shit down, put it out, fill the village store, burn that and start cuddling villagers.

I like to think he was happy but he couldn't sleep at the temple because I didn't trust him in town.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Damn, havent thought of this game in decades. I wouldnt mind having this or starcraft stashed on the computer for emergencies.