• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD cold exposure/ice baths

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
I did it once with a friend at his apartment pool. I have not dea why we did it. It was so damn cold outside that it actually felt warmer in the water. The worst was getting out. We had another friend with towels on the other side. The run back to his apartment was brutal
That’s funny I have an extremely similar story. I do remember having one of the best sleeps of my life that night

G

Cold showers are just a part of growing up here, as long as your school wasn't free. You take them often enough, you don't get colds. Same as if you sleep outside camping. You wake up the next day fresher and more alert than you ever would after sleeping in a heated or air-conditioned room. A bit of basic uncomfortableness is good for us.