• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD cold exposure/ice baths

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Been taking cold showers lately and they’re alright but I’m at a relatives house and they have a community pool so I went for a dip this morning. It was about 28 degrees F outside. It obviously sucked ass being in the water but I was able to jump in twice and swim around for about 10 seconds. Felt great afterwards and I’m thinking about going back tonight.
I had to hop the fucking fence like a Cumia because some scumbag locked the gate.

I’m also thinking about getting a big plastic tub to take ice baths at my house.

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Everytime I icebath my ankle it works wonders, but it’s an excruciating 5 minutes. The cold sucks, and my muscles spasm like crazy. Like a charlie horse times 100
That’s kinda what got me into it recently. I’ve got a knot in my shoulder I’ve been trying to get rid of for a few months and the cold has been helping

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
You might be right. Back in high school during two a days I was the only guy to take a cold shower in between practices to cool off.

I think that's what George said to Kramer after he asked him if he takes cold showers. Really I like ending a shower cold just so I'm not freezing when I get out.

yeah

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
Rogan does ice baths, so it's gay, brother.
26F07233-BA31-4C18-9F46-74BB12F869AA.jpeg

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Pros:
- apparently lots of scientific and evidence based health benefits
- lots of anecdotal evidence that they make you feel great submitted by tall straight people

Cons:
- Rogan likes them so they may turn you gay
- setting them up is fucking cumbersome. A proper dedicated ice bath is ridiculously expensive and a cheap one or trying to do an ice bath in the tub requires buying multiple large bags of ice every day.
Cold showers can mimic the effect but it's a little bit like deciding to work out and having the only place available to you be a Curves.

FrogmanKurlan

Forum Clout
- setting them up is fucking cumbersome. A proper dedicated ice bath is ridiculously expensive and a cheap one or trying to do an ice bath in the tub requires buying multiple large bags of ice every day.
Yeah that’s true. I’m gonna get a stock tank later this week. No more inflammation for this brotherman

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
See if they have one of those gook spa places near you. They got one here with all these weird rooms in it, one is really cold, one is filled with a bunch of rocks, one is like 140 degrees. It’s interesting if you’ve got a few hours to kill and you can feel good about your giant white cock.
Plus you can have some 50 year old Chinese grandma jerk you off afterwards

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Been taking cold showers lately and they’re alright but I’m at a relatives house and they have a community pool so I went for a dip this morning. It was about 28 degrees F outside. It obviously sucked ass being in the water but I was able to jump in twice and swim around for about 10 seconds. Felt great afterwards and I’m thinking about going back tonight.
I had to hop the fucking fence like a Cumia because some scumbag locked the gate.

I’m also thinking about getting a big plastic tub to take ice baths at my house.
I did it once with a friend at his apartment pool. I have not dea why we did it. It was so damn cold outside that it actually felt warmer in the water. The worst was getting out. We had another friend with towels on the other side. The run back to his apartment was brutal