• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Chris Delia being a creepy pedophile pervert?

G

"Chris coerced both of us into doing it"

This whore really will try to make the dude who fucked her on cam a victim of Chris D'Elia too? Did D'Elia put a gun to his head 15min prior and said "Dude, bruh...you better fuck this whore on cam or else, dude the fishies, all swimming and shit, you'll be with them bruh! "

G

This whore really will try to make the dude who fucked her on cam a victim of Chris D'Elia too? Did D'Elia put a gun to his head 15min prior and said "Dude, bruh...you better fuck this whore on cam or else, dude the fishies, all swimming and shit, you'll be with them bruh! "
The narrative that he used it as blackmail makes no sense to me. This is the kind of thing you make people do if you already have something on them. How the fuck do you get two adults to participate in the thing that would be used as blackmail? And using an Onlyfans girl for sexual blackmail would be pretty fucking dumb. I'm officially making a Bravo Sierra call here.

say blackmail again

G

How do you guys keep track of all these worthless C-list 'comedians' who mooch salaries from Nana? "Did you hear what Steve Linguini said on Live from the Compound"? Who??

This is the "trope" NYC entertainers got reduced to...a bunch of energy-sucking icky nobodies. New York lost a lot of glam, man...lol

G

I watched some of his stand up yesterday, more than I should of, and I fucking hate him so much.1 minute in and it ruined my entire year.

[MEDIA=youtube]6XrTj7g714g[/MEDIA]
the rest of the videos on that channel are pretty funny for how random they are. i think that account might be Flavia's cousin or something still over in Brazil.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

so who was the guy he was going to use the tape as blackmail against? I would say Callen, but he's single again, so Schaub? It's no secret schaub fucks around on his wife though.