• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Chris Delia being a creepy pedophile pervert?

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Ha ha. I read some of the messages. She's a fucking retard, big surprise.

Alice Hamilton
@AliceRHamilton

People are theorizing that Delia was never involved in this, and the guy in the tape pretended to be Delia so he could r*pe my friend… one big problem with that. Why would any man assault a woman and have HER record it?? Have HER keep the tape of him assaulting her.
This "feminist comedian" is out to get D'elia and even her pinned tweet is from April advertising her "mini comedy special" which is all about him being a sex criminal.

There's a video of the prostitute (sorry, I mean "survivor") and she needed tha money for those teef I think.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Ha ha. I read some of the messages. She's a fucking retard, big surprise.

This "feminist comedian" is out to get D'elia and even her pinned tweet is from April advertising her "mini comedy special" which is all about him being a sex criminal.

There's a video of the prostitute (sorry, I mean "survivor") and she needed tha money for those teef I think.

I wouldn’t fuck that for free. I’m leaning towards this was a scam by the dude in the video to fuck a hooker and not pay

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I wouldn’t fuck that for free. I’m leaning towards this was a scam by the dude in the video to fuck a hooker and not pay
Yeah, that video is months old now and only has a few hundred views. Whatever happened there's absolutely zero response which in this day and age is almost impossible. Couple of crazy broads trying to justify their stupid lives.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Didn’t he play a child molester on the show workaholics? It was that or heavily implied I remember

He played a child molester on You.

Guess who played his victim?

MV5BM2RjZDQ3ZTktMmI2MC00ZDcwLWIyZjItODE4NDA5OTc3Mjc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

G

Faggot Delia survived much worse than this. The whole grooming and fucking minors was way worse, and somehow came out of it completely unscathed. This, in the unlikely event it is him, is a whole lot of nothing. Just sounds like the whore has buyer's remorse. There's also clearly been huge chunks left out.