• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bumping year old threads?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Holy fawk! Do you even know what the Opie and Anthony radio program is? Opie and Anthony on your radio dial!!
I assume everything's a joke to you too, since I explained it earlier in this thread. But to sum it up, no I have no idea what the Opie and Anthony radio program is even though I've been lurking on this forum for a year 😝 Oh, let me guess that was one of their catchphrases?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
One thing I've figured out is that nobody around here likes to explain anything, so there's a lot I haven't figured out. I had to be Encyclopedia fuckin' Brown to figure out what the answer to the registration question was. Nobody wanting to answer the noob's questions and then yelling at them when they get something wrong reminds me of a lot of the jobs I've had. I'll just think of it as a secret society that likes to keep its secrets. Just promise me there won't be any hazing involving any of my orifices. I've read what happened to all of the orifices of at least one of the members here.
That's on us, we've been dropping the ball lately when it comes to staff orientation. It's Figure It Out For Yourself Fridays around here

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
One thing I've figured out is that nobody around here likes to explain anything, so there's a lot I haven't figured out. I had to be Encyclopedia fuckin' Brown to figure out what the answer to the registration question was. Nobody wanting to answer the noob's questions and then yelling at them when they get something wrong reminds me of a lot of the jobs I've had. I'll just think of it as a secret society that likes to keep its secrets. Just promise me there won't be any hazing involving any of my orifices. I've read what happened to all of the orifices of at least one of the members here.
Fuck off kiwi tranny.

G

That's the reason I confine myself to Off Topic. Was an over-the-road trucker for most of the O&A years, pre-satellite radio. Haven't gotten around to listening to the archives. Even though I was high up in my tractor trailer cab, unfortunately I never got to enjoy any Wednesday surprises.
Gianna-Michaels-shakes-her-oily-tits.gif

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout

WOW, those are perfect. I probably would have crashed my truck and lost my job if I saw those on a Wednesday. Much safer online. However, if I had sideswiped her maybe I would have gotten to look at them a little longer while she yells at me...Nah, still not worth losing my job over.