• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bumping year old threads?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
From the day the interwebs invented chat boards, forums, etc, the one thing I loath more than anything else is a refusal to use or a lack of knowkedge around using the search function.

Got this from the 1996 AOL Rulebook:

Online Forum Rule 0001.a - Please search and bump existing threads before creating new ones.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
One thing I've figured out is that nobody around here likes to explain anything, so there's a lot I haven't figured out. I had to be Encyclopedia fuckin' Brown to figure out what the answer to the registration question was. Nobody wanting to answer the noob's questions and then yelling at them when they get something wrong reminds me of a lot of the jobs I've had. I'll just think of it as a secret society that likes to keep its secrets. Just promise me there won't be any hazing involving any of my orifices. I've read what happened to all of the orifices of at least one of the members here.

Last edited:

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
One thing I've figured out is that nobody around here likes to explain anything, so there's a lot I haven't figured out. I had to be Encyclopedia fuckin' Brown to figure out what the answer to the registration question was. Nobody explaining anything to the new guy and then yelling at them when they get something wrong reminds me of a lot of the jobs I've had.
Linger longer brotherman.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
One thing I've figured out is that nobody around here likes to explain anything, so there's a lot I haven't figured out. I had to be Encyclopedia fuckin' Brown to figure out what the answer to the registration question was. Nobody wanting to answer the noob's questions and then yelling at him when he gets something wrong reminds me of a lot of the jobs I've had. I'll just think of it as a secret society that likes to keep it secrets. Just promise me there won't be any hazing involving any of my orifices. I've read what happened to all of the orifices of at least one of the members here.
Nice not knowing inside jokes from a long defunct radio show, stupid.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Nice not knowing inside jokes from a long defunct radio show, stupid.

That's the reason I confine myself to Off Topic. Was an over-the-road trucker for most of the O&A years, pre-satellite radio. Haven't gotten around to listening to the archives. Even though I was high up in my tractor trailer cab, unfortunately I never got to enjoy any Wednesday surprises.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Better than Pumping 3yr olds

7af5164c8e25cbd21bf1db74127e8501.jpeg