• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Brendan Schaub's unpained intern turning on him and exposing him on the tfatk subreddit?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL they hate mushmouth Kyle too

1676772851064.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Does Kyle post here?
Nah. Kyle gave up on reporting on OA drama. He has been gone for years. I dont think he even bothered to follow the migration to these type of forums. He went and latched onto a couple other lolcows and seemed to settle with Shaub mostly. Then Shaub tried to sue him and the community found out what a shitbag he is by finding videos of kyle beating his kid (allegedly) and some other retard moments. So they dont want anything to do with him.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I’m not defending him per se but I listened to his Are You Garbage episode because I love that show and he has a big house in LA and a new Porsche so he has to make money somehow.
He's nigger rich off a couple of deals Joe Rogan got him. In a few years he won't be able to pay any of that shit off

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He's nigger rich off a couple of deals Joe Rogan got him. In a few years he won't be able to pay any of that shit off
Haha probably. From the episode I listened to it sounded like he doesn’t save anything and his wife(?) probably spends money like it’s her day job. I know he got caught hitting on other women through Instagram dm’s.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Obviously, my favorite Schaub moment was when Rogan told him he was a shitty fighter who would definitely fail. Oh, how I laughed. he should focus on doing more bits like that. What else is he terrible at? I know there's comedy, but surely he sucks at way more than just those two things.
Yeah a guy with a positive UFC record at heavyweight, the peak of MMA, is a terrible fighter. Brendan Schaub has no comedic talent and is an idiot with basically all of his business ventures and entertainment programs being failures. But he was a successful UFC fighter, TUF finalist, and was a champion in a regional organization that caused the UFC to give him a long term contract. He only quit the UFC because he got offers from podcast companies for huge money.

Rogan is more jealous of Schaub's UFC success that Schaub is jealous of Rogan's comedy career. Guys like Rogan sit in their houses and seethe that men are athletic and play sports professionally. While Rogan roids out as a midget and has to talk about the accomplishments of athletic man as a spectator only.

Both Rogan and Schaub are unfunny standups. Rogan was stool humping screaming loser with no act. His crowds are there for the same reason as Schaub's. UFC (and Fear Factor) fans coming to show up. Schaub is so terrible it might not even be correct to refer to him as a comedian.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I hate Schlub with a fervent passion, probably the same passion Genesis fans have against Calling All Stations.

His standup is worthless, he speaks like Cliff Palate and he's barely a show host. For those in the know, he bet his black fellow Co-host he could beat him in a foot race.

Mush Mouth is clearly being beaten, and decides to fake a hamstring pull. Never pays the lad anything.

Also, if you wish to be disgusted, watch him eat. I'm not fucking kidding, the shithead keeps his tongue out like Michael Jordan hitting a slam dunk.
No matter what awful thing happens to that Redact it's impossible for me to feel bad. He is objectively a shitty person

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Yeah a guy with a positive UFC record at heavyweight, the peak of MMA, is a terrible fighter. Brendan Schaub has no comedic talent and is an idiot with basically all of his business ventures and entertainment programs being failures. But he was a successful UFC fighter, TUF finalist, and was a champion in a regional organization that caused the UFC to give him a long term contract. He only quit the UFC because he got offers from podcast companies for huge money.

Rogan is more jealous of Schaub's UFC success that Schaub is jealous of Rogan's comedy career. Guys like Rogan sit in their houses and seethe that men are athletic and play sports professionally. While Rogan roids out as a midget and has to talk about the accomplishments of athletic man as a spectator only.

Both Rogan and Schaub are unfunny standups. Rogan was stool humping screaming loser with no act. His crowds are there for the same reason as Schaub's. UFC (and Fear Factor) fans coming to show up. Schaub is so terrible it might not even be correct to refer to him as a comedian.

Schaub is taller and has a trust fund. Joe is short and has to work harder. He's as bitter as Maron on the inside. The only reason he doesn't show it is because he's loaded on drugs/whisky all the time while Maron is sober and openly cranky.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Obviously, my favorite Schaub moment was when Rogan told him he was a shitty fighter who would definitely fail. Oh, how I laughed. he should focus on doing more bits like that. What else is he terrible at? I know there's comedy, but surely he sucks at way more than just those two things.

Reading this I realized that he could basically follow Bert's career path and be fine. Just be a stuntboy/Quasimodo and rake in the cash.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Haha probably. From the episode I listened to it sounded like he doesn’t save anything and his wife(?) probably spends money like it’s her day job. I know he got caught hitting on other women through Instagram dm’s.

Hot take, but I hate the wife way the fuck more than him. Like Redbar said, Schaub's a fun guy to goof on, but I don't outright despise him. Joanna Schaub's participation in the labor force peaked at being a fly out girl. Then one Halloween she posted a photo on Insta dressed up as a job application joking it was the scariest thing possible to "kids these days"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Hot take, but I hate the wife way the fuck more than him. Like Redbar said, Schaub's a fun guy to goof on, but I don't outright despise him. Joanna Schaub's participation in the labor force peaked at being a fly out girl. Then one Halloween she posted a photo on Insta dressed up as a job application joking it was the scariest thing possible to "kids these days"
I didn’t know anything about her until what you just told me. I’m not in the Schaub business at all.