• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Brad Dourif?

G

Great actor, the fact that he can still bring such charisma and energy into Chucky's voice is amazing.
When I was a kid this scene is the first thing I remember being terrified by.
Catherine-Hicks-thinking-about-making-things-HOT-HOT-HOT-1024x679.jpg

Monk

Forum Clout
Yeah, I said Shakespeare but it's more like Civil War era southern/western drawl. But that had a bit of Shakespeare in it as well being the most familiar plays at that time.
Deadwood's dialogue has a very Shakespearean flow to it. Words like cocksucker and motherfucker, which they use in basically every other sentence, are iambic(short/unstressed first syllable, long/stressed second.) Cy Tolliver and EB Farnum have some of the most well-written dialogue I've ever encountered in TV and movies.

G

Deadwood's dialogue has a very Shakespearean flow to it. Words like cocksucker and motherfucker, which they use in basically every other sentence, are iambic(short/unstressed first syllable, long/stressed second.) Cy Tolliver and EB Farnum have some of the most well-written dialogue I've ever encountered in TV and movies.

[MEDIA=youtube]Tzm5UhwQhEM:470[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]BRNvOOpMklE[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]BPMKrnCWXH4[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]pzOGIDmIBvk[/MEDIA]
"Oh lord! Let Leon cut down, Lord. Ohhh on the motherfuckin douchin. Let him cut WAY THE FUCK back."

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He’s great. Even his Grima Wormtongue character routinely stole scenes in LOTR. Him coming out of the shadows to creep out Eowyn was always hilarious to me.

Doc is prob my fav character on Deadwood also. Him or Dan Doherty.