• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD boiled eggs?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I love a boiled egg. I put them in the instant pot for like 7 minutes and then put them in cold water for 10 mins.

I want an egg salad sandwich now that I'm thinking about it but all I have is faggot bitch ass Miracle Whip and I don't feel like driving in this shit to get mayo.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I love a boiled egg. I put them in the instant pot for like 7 minutes and then put them in cold water for 10 mins.

I want an egg salad sandwich now that I'm thinking about it but all I have is faggot bitch ass Miracle Whip and I don't feel like driving in this shit to get mayo.

I always do the 7/7/7 rule for eggs with the Instant Pot.

Google it.

1674750696676.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Sorry to get serious here for a moment, fellas, but with all this egg talk it's important that we all remember to say our prayers and eat our lentils. Perhaps we could incorporate eggs into our lentil dishes.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout