• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD boiled eggs?

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I usually do the cold water to boil and turn off and wait method already covered here, but steaming them works really well too.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Love the Japanese soy sauce eggs

Cook it for 5 minutes and put them in cold water, peel em and out them in soy sauce with sugar and out it in the fridge overnight, this shit is so good mang

ramen-eggs-soy-sauce-marinade-1.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I made boiled eggs for Craig and the boys and they went berserk and got rough with each other over them. I don't think I'll feed it to them again. I don't want to just make one for Craig and have the others go after him.

Even crows think they're delicious. They specifically eat the yellow part.

G

I made boiled eggs for Craig and the boys and they went berserk and got rough with each other over them. I don't think I'll feed it to them again. I don't want to just make one for Craig and have the others go after him.

Even crows think they're delicious. They specifically eat the yellow part.
That's cannibalism

G

I thought the same thing, but chickens and crows aren't in the same family, let alone genus or species.

You think a lilac-breasted roller perches in a tree, sees a lion eat a gazelle and calls it cannibalism?
tomatoe tomato 🤷‍♂️