WWAWD Bitches immediately asking for money?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I gave this stupid bitch ONE compliment and she immediately asked me for $100 for "car repairs". I didn't have the energy to go off on her so I just blocked. I should have given the Pat fearpaste and enjoy prison or the Brother Joe "Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort."
Should have told her you'd shove a few rolls of quarters in her asshole

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I would have turned that bitch out. $100... Yeah, but I have some work that needs done first. Seriously, if she wants to dance on that edge of prostitution, let's tango. It would be insanely hot to trick a bitch into hooking for me. After it's done, just tell her the money's on the dresser and just watch realization wash over her face. Nice going, dummy - you're a literal whore now.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I would have turned that bitch out. $100... Yeah, but I have some work that needs done first. Seriously, if she wants to dance on that edge of prostitution, let's tango. It would be insanely hot to trick a bitch into hooking for me. After it's done, just tell her the money's on the dresser and just watch realization wash over her face. Nice going, dummy - you're a literal whore now.
Thats levels of (de)based I couldnt pull off.

EraGodless