• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ben Stiller suddenly acting like a non-fag

Forum Clout
He says Tropic Thunder was boycotted but I don't remember that. I don't ever recall Tropic Thunder being "cancelled". But like 3 times a year, every year, for like 5 years now, I've seen these same faggots do this "Ha, now try and make one of THESE now!".

But that doesn't work when literally everyone, the entire time, has acknowledge it was funny and never did anything wrong.

It's like people posting clips of Family Guy captioned "Can you imagine them doing THIS in (insert current year)?!", and then looking up the episode to realize it was from within the last 2 years.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He says Tropic Thunder was boycotted but I don't remember that. I don't ever recall Tropic Thunder being "cancelled". But like 3 times a year, every year, for like 5 years now, I've seen these same faggots do this "Ha, now try and make one of THESE now!".

But that doesn't work when literally everyone, the entire time, has acknowledge it was funny and never did anything wrong.

It's like people posting clips of Family Guy captioned "Can you imagine them doing THIS in (insert current year)?!", and then looking up the episode to realize it was from within the last 2 years.
I remember faggots crying about it and people bring up the blackface thing every year it seems.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I didn’t find tropic thunder funny at all. I think my mind couldn’t marry up the violence and comedy. Conceptually though a lot of it is amazing, just never made me loff.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I didn’t find tropic thunder funny at all. I think my mind couldn’t marry up the violence and comedy. Conceptually though a lot of it is amazing, just never made me loff.
You’re crazy dude. Robert Downey jr in full blackface waxing poetic in fake nigger parlance to Ben stiller about the level of retardation required to win an Oscar doesn’t make you laugh?

I’ve seen this 100 times and it still gives me a chuckle

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've probably got it to look forward to. My granddad, his brother my great uncle and his oldest son, one of my uncles all had it. It's apparently more common in men with high testosterone :brothaman_sm:
My room when I stayed at my grandparents place was right next to one of the bathrooms. The only times I ever heard my grandfather say "fuck" were when he was trying to take a piss in the middle of the night. Prostate cancer sounds like it hurts.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout

They got in trouble for the Simple Jack stuff, not the blackface surprisingly. There was some level of outcry about it from the disability community I remember.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
In my opinion Tropic Thunder was the last great comedy movie.
The fake trailer for Simple Jack made me laugh harder than any other movie I can recall. I was still laughing long after the scene had moved on. I haven't seen in years but I still like to say "You muh-muh-muh-make me hap-py" all the time.