• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Based Rowling?

G

How about we just agree to disagree?

EAC12F58-0615-4B01-94B0-DEE3C095C754.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Her publisher told her to make nigger and fag characters to be more diverse and she did. First book is all White kids and adults. From there she kept introducing nigger and chink characters because her publishers demanded it. Including making one of the main adult wizards a fag which was a retcon that proved hilarious when adults started writing gay fanfiction with this character and posting it to Harry Potter children websites for kids to read.

Then her publishers tell her that her next series of books need trans characters in them and she says "no there are only two genders". She probably got sick of all the pandering and lost it. But now she is stuck with all the nigger and fag characters anyways.
I mean Seamus was Irish, that's basically like being a nigger

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Didn’t she recently release a novel where the villain is a tranny serial killer? The fags can’t stop seething as Redpilled Rowling can’t stop winning.
It was a crossdressing man but wokies still seethed and it was hilarious to see them try and make the case that gender identity issues aren't a mainstay of serial killers.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
And she’s still making millions despite the faggots boycotting her wizard world shit.
That's the funniest part they didn't boycott anything they yell on Twitter that they are but in reality they're buying the video games watching the movies and dressing up like Harry Potter
Its all lies, like their gender

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
That's the funniest part they didn't boycott anything they yell on Twitter that they are but in reality they're buying the video games watching the movies and dressing up like Harry Potter
Its all lies, like their gender
Woke outrage or hype has been proven time and time again to be a complete non-issue from a market perspective. Besides the fact that they're a far smaller group than they've been allowed to present themselves to be, they rarely even buy the things they claim to love nor can they boycot the ones they hate.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Her publisher told her to make nigger and fag characters to be more diverse and she did. First book is all White kids and adults. From there she kept introducing nigger and chink characters because her publishers demanded it. Including making one of the main adult wizards a fag which was a retcon that proved hilarious when adults started writing gay fanfiction with this character and posting it to Harry Potter children websites for kids to read.

Then her publishers tell her that her next series of books need trans characters in them and she says "no there are only two genders". She probably got sick of all the pandering and lost it. But now she is stuck with all the nigger and fag characters anyways.
She openly admitted that Hermoine should have ended up with Harry instead of Ron. Harry Potter is gayer than aids.

G

What's funny is she's been an outspoken liberal her entire career. Then you go and say something crazy like "gender can't be changed" and they all turn on you. The replies to her on Twitter give me a bit of hope, though. For every deranged man in a dress, there's 10 human beings still in touch with reality.

It blows my fucking mind that there are people who want the government to unilaterally ban all guns, yet just the concession of not mutilating children is too much.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
What's funny is she's been an outspoken liberal her entire career. Then you go and say something crazy like "gender can't be changed" and they all turn on you. The replies to her on Twitter give me a bit of hope, though. For every deranged man in a dress, there's 10 human beings still in touch with reality.

It blows my fucking mind that there are people who want the government to unilaterally ban all guns, yet just the concession of not mutilating children is too much.
They want us confused and weak. The only white men who will be allowed to exist will be homosexuals and other effeminate types.