WWAWD asking for a cup of ranch with your pizza/wing order and then it not being in it

She's always screaming instructions at me. It's like a drug deal. The food is right there but she doesn't let you touch it until you've paid and tipped. "CARD NOW! TIP NOW! NOW YOU TAKE! YOU TAKE! GO! NOW! TAKE DRINK! NOW!" I don't know if she realizes how lucky she is that there's no black people around here to knockout game her for "no reason".
I honestly wouldn't go back or would commit a minor hate crime. After my fiance died I was an alcoholic and coked out mess, the cute Korean lady behind the counter threw my change back k to me and I lost it. I did the chinky eyes motion and told her she was in my country then kicked over a rack of chips. I was paranoid I'd end up in the evening news for a week. You should take your business elsewhere instead of buttering up those soulless digesting tojos.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Meadowlark Lime
I honestly wouldn't go back or would commit a minor hate crime. After my fiance died I was an alcoholic and coked out mess, the cute Korean lady behind the counter threw my change back k to me and I lost it. I did the chinky eyes motion and told her she was in my country then kicked over a rack of chips. I was paranoid I'd end up in the evening news for a week. You should take your business elsewhere instead of buttering up those soulless digesting tojos.
It's literally the best sushi I've ever had though. I usually do lose it pretty easy on service people who are rude to me or I just stand there and stare at them like I want to kill them for an uncomfortably long time because I'm polite as fuck to them all by default. Like, I don't care if you had a bad day or something, a big part of your job is faking smiles and thank-yous, so do that. I was nice to you up until now.

I guess I'm more inclined to take it off of a 90 year old woman though. She doesn't have long and she's busy as fuck making rolls for whitey. Her husband is super pleasant and smiley, so that lessens it the blow. It's more of a novelty thing, like "Watch this old gook lose her shit on me for no reason. It's just like the movies." I still feel like a scolded child every time I leave with my food though. I don't enjoy old women yelling at me, but if I'm gonna take it off anyone it's gonna be an old lady.