• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your wife making deep bassy farts when she gets up to pee at two in the morning?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Yeeeeeeeea nigga!
Yeeeeeeeea!!!!
addtext_com_MTE0NzA2MjA0MQ.jpg

Forum Clout
One time in high school I was fucking this chick and I guess she had the flu or something and she coughed and sharted like a cup of diarrhea in the bed. It smelled so fucking foul.

I don't know how this story is relevant, but I just remembered it and now I'm laughing like a donkey at my desk.

I had a similar experience back in the day. My bro hid in the closet with a camera while I fawked this broad in the ass. Suddenly I noticed shit on my pecka, which made me throw up on her back, which in turn made her puke all over the bed. My bro started shaking from laughter, fell out of the closet, and then started puking too. The room smelled like shit, puke and lube, lol. :brothaman_sm:

I just wish the fawkin camera hadn't hit the floor when my bro fell out of the closet.

G

I had a similar experience back in the day. My bro hid in the closet with a camera while I fawked this broad in the ass. Suddenly I noticed shit on my pecka, which made me throw up on her back, which in turn made her puke all over the bed. My bro started shaking from laughter, fell out of the closet, and then started puking too. The room smelled like shit, puke and lube, lol. :brothaman_sm:

I just wish the fawkin camera hadn't hit the floor when my bro fell out of the closet.
(Tears up your book)

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
One time in high school I was fucking this chick and I guess she had the flu or something and she coughed and sharted like a cup of diarrhea in the bed. It smelled so fucking foul.

I don't know how this story is relevant, but I just remembered it and now I'm laughing like a donkey at my desk.
Glad you're back. @aRTie02150 doesn't post enough lower class hispanic stories to keep me entertained in between

Would you fart on Björk's tongue?

View attachment 90556
Nigga he would take her farts on his tongue