• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your wife making deep bassy farts when she gets up to pee at two in the morning?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
N
Has she ever released a shart in bed?

Be honest.
Not once. I'm being honest when I say that she's never farted in front of me (except when sleeping or in the bathroom at 2AM). As far as poop, I cannot confirm that she has ever shat.

I'm the farter/sharter in the relationship. She just cleans the bedsheets.

Forum Clout
N

Not once. I'm being honest when I say that she's never farted in front of me (except when sleeping or in the bathroom at 2AM). As far as poop, I cannot confirm that she has ever shat.

I'm the farter/sharter in the relationship. She just cleans the bedsheets.
Thats a classy gal. I had a girlfriend that was the same way and I always respected that.
My one friends girlfriend recently decided to announce to the room “My shits have been smelling so fucking bad this week” and I was just like jesus christ, is that really necessary

G

With as much as I've tonguejacked her shit box over the years, she's never let one rip. She's got sphincter muscles like a jew's pursestrings.
One time in high school I was fucking this chick and I guess she had the flu or something and she coughed and sharted like a cup of diarrhea in the bed. It smelled so fucking foul.

I don't know how this story is relevant, but I just remembered it and now I'm laughing like a donkey at my desk.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Be a man and let her fart on your tongue
Would you fart on Björk's tongue?

bjorn-opsahl-1994-02.jpg

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
With as much as I've tonguejacked her shit box over the years, she's never let one rip. She's got sphincter muscles like a jew's pursestrings.

I know someone who was Chuck Berried by his girlfriend and he said it was actually really awful. Apparently, up close it's not just some stinky fun - you are literally suddenly breathing in toxic methane instead of oxygen so you start choking and gagging.