• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW your favorite snacks and treats?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
In Canada those are called cheese strings, which is retarded.

Not only do we have cheese strings which is a superior product descriptor, we have salt and vinegar crispers which thanks to cold war era human experimentation marry the cracker and potato chip and kick the living shit out of all other food ever made.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1687545089791.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Not only do we have cheese strings which is a superior product descriptor, we have salt and vinegar crispers which thanks to cold war era human experimentation marry the cracker and potato chip and kick the living shit out of all other food ever made.
I'm all in wit da all dressed Crispers. They really are perfect. Cheese string isn't a better product descriptor though. You string the cheese. String cheese. You don't cheese the string. Unless you're a fucking idiot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was all in with the Jack Links jerky until I saw how much sugar was in it. Fawk. High protein snack my arse
When I was a kid, the native reserve by me sold these huge bags of beef jerky for $4. It was literally like chewing leather but it was so fucking good. You could chew on the same piece of that shit for like an hour.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU FUCKERS SPEAK?! I’M FUMING!

McGowan, don’t answer you’re probably some James Bond type that speaks 10 languages fluently😬
I always just assumed English was your first language. As a native speaker I didn’t catch the difference either but I was itching to use the Kelso meme.

G

When I was a kid, the native reserve by me sold these huge bags of beef jerky for $4. It was literally like chewing leather but it was so fucking good. You could chew on the same piece of that shit for like an hour.
My brother-in-law makes his own venison jerky. He kills the deer himself, has a friend butcher it, has built his own small drying hut and makes his own all-natural salt and spice rub.

Fucking stuff sucks compared to that delicious mass-produced, additive laden garbage like Jack Links.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My brother-in-law makes his own venison jerky. He kills the deer himself, has a friend butcher it, has built his own small drying hut and makes his own all-natural salt and spice rub.

Fucking stuff sucks compared to that delicious mass-produced, additive laden garbage like Jack Links.
He really sucks at it then because homemade venison is amazing and I’ve never had a bad one. Usually though you pay a local company to make it for you with your deer.